Amethyst x gem reader (shattered love)

Key terms:

Y/n= Your name
Y/g/s= your gemstone
G/c= Gem color
G/l= Gem location
H/c= hair color
h/l= hair length
E/c= eye color
S/c= Skin color
f/c= favorite color
W/c= weapon color
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Amethyst's p.o.v

I was hiding in one of my many piles of stuff. I was looking at a badly shattered Y/g/s. It was in a light pink with some purple mixed in it. The gem was a beautiful g/c. This gem was a close friend of mine. A gem that I loved. Her name was Y/n. She had a light s/c. Her e/c shined like the sun setting on the ocean. Her h/l was a nice h/c. She wears a f/c tank top and black shorts. I loved her with all my heart. We have been together since she was created in the kindergarden. I still remember what happened to her.

~Flash back~

Me and Y/n were walking through the old gem battle field that was full of gem shards and weapons. We were running through the field jumping over holes in the ground. But then I stopped once the ground under Y/n opened up and she fell through. I ran over to the side and looked down the hole. I could faintly see her g/c y/g/s shinning at the bottom so I went down. I found her holding her gem that was on her g/l. I smiled to know that she was safe. But then we heard a roar.

Y/n's p.o.v

You move closer to Amethyst fearing what that sound was. Soon a giant snake like creatcher came out of the wall. It's scales white and it's fangs yellow and on it's tail tip is a gem. You then summened your w/c dagger. The snake shore ice at you and Amethyst. You two fought the creature but the snake throw you to a wall g/c y/g/s hitting the wall and shattering. But before you hit the wall you throw your w/c dagger and it hit the snakes gem causing it to poof. You land on the ground not able to move. Amethyst held your head close to her chest.

"Amethyst I love you........ With all my heart." you said and gave a weak smile. "W-what?....." Giant tears the trailed down her cheeks and landed on your face as she saw y/g/s. "I love you too." was the last thing you heard till you poofed.

Amethyst's p.o.v

I watched Y/n poof and her gem turning into small shards. My eyes widened at the g/c y/g/s that layed in a neat pill on the floor. I placed my hands near the shards and a pink purple bubble formed around the shards. I held the bubble near my chest and cryer what felt like days. But then an hour later Rose, Garnet, and Pearl found me. "Amethyst finally you should have..... Why are you crying?" Pearl asked. I held the bubble close to my chest as I ran to Rose. "Amethyst...... Where is Y/n?" Rose asked.

I looked at Rose tears streaming down my face as I showed her y/g/s. "A*Hucup* Gem m-monster shattered her gem!" I cryed. The other gems eyes went widened and looked at the shards."Can you fix her?" I asked. "I'm sorry Amethyst.... Once a gem shatters they can never come back." Rose said. And right there I felt my whole world stop. I looked down at the g/c y/g/s. We then went back to the temple and I went to my room. I looked at all the things that me and Y/n have gathered over the years.

I made a little place out if pillows and other things to make a protective area around the bubble. This was the first pile that I have ever created. And was the reason I became so messy.

~end of flash back~

I laid on a pillow thinking of Y/n's soft smile. "I wish you were here Y/n...... I miss you." I said to the shattered gem. I then sat up and I placed the bubble down on a pillow. And when I turned around I saw Y/n! But I could see throw her. "Y/n?" I asked. The see throw gem smiled and hugged me. "I miss you too Amethyst." The gem said in a whisper. She then came out of the bug and kissed me on the forehead. "I'm always here." She whispered again. She then walked throw me and went into the shards in the bubbled gem.

Well here is the Amethyst x reader I hope you like it.... And I try not to make everyone cry so I tryed to make a happy ending. I copied this from my Quotev site. Ideas welcomed. See you next time!