Pearl x Amethyst one shot

Here's another random one shot.

Also I hope you like these random one shots. With my grandma going in and out of the emergency room a lot more lately I really haven't had any time to work on any lemon chapters. Though the ones I do get though I'm lucky to have time for. If my grandma passes or something else happens I'll try to make a update to let you all know. Plus I make these one shots when I'm in school during any time I have free time. Which a lot of you can guess isn't a lot of time to work on them. Though i am a fast typer. So please leave some one shot ideas so I can them in case another emergency happens.

Now onto the chapter.

Pearl’s p.o.v

I thought and leaned on a wall in my room as i was deep in thought. So much stuff has been happening lately and well… I just don't know what to do. The stress has just been piling on that I haven't been able to fully think straight. Though i am trying to make sense of what's going on. Ever since Steven came back from Homeworld I just don't know what to do… lately I've been dealing myself away in the temple distancing myself from the others because of how much pressure this has placed on me. Sure Steven didn't do it on purpose and was doing it in a logical sense to save us and all the other humans, but that doesn't really help me. To be honest it scares me. The stress and fear that's been building up has been making me more snappy to Amethyst on the rare occasion Garnet. I don't mean to do that but I just can’t help it. A sigh left my lips as I walked onto the water and went under before appearing on top of one of the tall water pillars in my room.

As I sat up here I just stared off into nothingness as I was trying to wrap my head around so many thoughts and fears that kept coming and going into my mind. While these thoughts continued to go through my mind i didn’t even realize that someone walked into my room. “Yo P you here? I found one of your swords. It fell into my room… Again.” Amethyst huffed as she walked around my room looking for me. Though i didn’t even acknowledge her as i was lost in these thoughts. To be honest i was scared of these thoughts and fears. It’s been so long since i last thought of any of these. “P… P… PEARL!” Amethyst yelled her hands on my shoulders as she was slightly shaking me. Forcing me to snap out of my thoughts. “A-Amethyst.” I said my voice slightly cracking in surprise as i looked at the purple gem that stood worriedly in front of me. “You okay Pearl?” Amethyst questioned out of pure worry.

I thought and took a deep breath before lightly shaking my head. “No… Not really.” I sighed slightly hanging my head. “You wanna talk about it? It looks like you really need help… and i mean really need help.” Amethyst said taking a seat in front of me. “Amethyst… Even if i wanted to talk about it i can’t….” I said looking away from her. “Come on Pearl it can’t be that bad. If it’s something you and Garnet did i can go to her and ask her what’s wrong with you that way you don’t even have to tell me.” Amethyst said trying hard to understand though at the same time she can’t understand. “It’s not that simple Amethyst.” I sighed in some frustration. “Pearl i know Garnet might know i’ll just go-” “AMETHYST SHE WON’T KNOW! SHE’LL NEVER KNOW! ONLY ROSE KNOWS BECAUSE SHE PHYSICALLY SAW WHAT HAPPENED!” I screamed at her as tears formed in the corners in my eyes.

I didn’t even realize that i screamed at her. My eyes were tightly closed as tears fell from my eyes. When i realized what i did i looked at her as tears fell. “I… I’m sorry.” I said before getting up and quickly running out of the room. I got on the warp pad for a moment before warping to the secret area that Rose brought me to. Sure Steven’s lion knows of this place along with Steven and Connie. Though since Amethyst and Garnet don’t know about it i can at least be more alone then i would if i hide in the sky arena.