Chapter Four.

Calum opened his eyes the next day groaning at the pain in his back and legs. They felt like jello from training yesterday and he didn't want to move.

After silencing his phone's blaring alarm, he ended up going to check the notifications that had built up over the time he was asleep but first pausing to look a his lock screen.

It was a picture of the track team from last year's finals. It always made him smile as Ashton had his arm around him and Ashton was shirtless, his vest instead thrown over his shoulder. Jacob and his older brother were in the picture also, but they didn't matter. Ashton Irwin shirtless will always be the highlight of his day.

A laugh came from the door making Calum's head snap up covering his kind of obvious morning wood under his duvet (which got worse due to him looking at that picture of Ashton).

"You jacking off to shirtless Ashton again?" His sister Mali teased, knowing about Calum's crush since she once went to school with her brother.

Calum threw a pillow at his annoying older sister only making her giggle more. That only occurred once, once.

"Anyway, mum and dad say they want to talk to you. That, and breakfast waiting." She said finally leaving the room.

He rolled his eyes at Mali's bubbly nature and the fact his parents wanted to talk to him. He that they probably would be scolding him but he didn't care. There was nothing left to be banned from, no rule he couldn't bend, the talk would probably just be very annoying and unnecessary.

Calum's legs finally swung over the side of the bed, a wince escaping him as the duvet dragged across his hardness since he had only slept in boxers the night before. He walked into the bathroom with is attached to his room, groaning at his problem as he pulled down his boxers. He plans to solve it in the shower of course.

Calum's life had its perks. He was the son of a successful businessman and didn't really have to struggle to get what he wanted in life. Money was always there for him. He lived in a large three storey home (that was way too big for only four people to live in). At school he was popular and again could basically have anything he wanted. Well except Ashton's affection, but he was working on it.

He stepped into the shower, letting the warm water fall onto his tired muscles.

He wrapped his hand around the base of his member feeling it twitch in his hand, before moving his hand along his shaft, flicking his thumb across the angry pink head, whimpering.

He imagined it was Ashton touching him. The boy's long fingers moving painstakingly slow along his throbbing member feeling his warmth on his back as he leaned against Ashton's muscular abdomen as soft grunts escaped both of their lips.

His hand went faster as images of Ashton kissing and nipping his neck as he whispered into how much he loved him. He wished he could feel Ashton's arousal against his back and his soaked curls brushing his shoulder as he panted into his mouth. Ashton would pull back his head placing languid kisses to his lips as his unoccupied hand explored his body, causing goosebumps as his slightly calloused fingertips trailed his v-line. Calum would be so broken and needy for Ashton and begging for permission to come.

A choked noise escaped Calum's mouth as he used the wall for support. He could feel the need for release building up in his lower abdomen, his muscles tightening, breath becoming more rigid. The movement of his hand became slower, tiny whimpers of "Ash", mixed with shuttered profanities fell from Calum's mouth as he released, painting the tiles in front of him, before he slouched against the cold tiles.

He sighed heavily the realisation that Ashton wasn't really there; he was alone in his shower, it was pathetic.

Calum ran his wet hand over his face, deciding to just get on with his shower. What's the sense of jacking off to someone if you're late to school, the only place you get to see them?