Chapter 1

Nothing's worse than waking up by the sound of an alarm clock, it's annoying and just the worst, waking up half asleep trying to turn the dam thing off is just plain hard, you basically don't have control over your body and the worst part is when you have a reason to set the alarm clock, in my case it's school, and there is no "Five more minutes" kind of crap cause you know you have to get up so that you wouldn't get to school late. Well summing this whole thing up, I'm just to god dam lazy to go to school.

After turning off the alarm I uncover myself from the blankets, witch where a bunch since it was around   December, so yeah, it was cold, when I already was sitting up straight on the edge of the bed, I gave out a loud yawn while extending my arms upwards, I then got up and caught a glimpse of myself on the mirror, my hair was completely crazy like it hasn't been washed for days, my hair is a light black kind of color, my eyes are red, a kind of color you don't see every day, and I am kind of tall, and this are some reasons people avoid me so much, they think I am going to kick their ass or something, I don't see why they think this, but anyway, not only is my hair at a complete mess, everything is, I have huge bags under my eyes, and my expression is like the one of a dying old man. 

I rub my face with both my hands and head towards the bathroom to at least clean myself up so I don't look like a Zombie. The bathroom is located at the other side of the room opposite from my bed, I open the door and get ready for a nice bath. Having a nice hot bath after being waked up by an annoying alarm is the best,  I feel like sinking in the water and never coming out, but I can't do that, just like the alarm, I can't waste time in stuff like this because it'll just make me be late for school, so after finishing I got out and got changed.

When done, I get out the bathroom to give another look at my face, clean, my face is my normal face again, and my uniform is also very formal, the uniform I use is mostly black except the shirt, since it's white, the pants are black and the jacket as well. I live in a small town in Freric named Sanji Town, it has some sort of asian style build to it, but I like it here, the school is pretty close to my house so I go walking, another reason why I have to wake up earlier and not waste time in taking baths or having 5 more minutes of sleep.

Now that I am finished I head downstairs to eat breakfast, when I get to the kitchen I see my mom cooking and my two sisters at the table talking about whatever girls talk about, (oh, I forgot to mention that they are twins, so they are closer to anything in the world) my mom turns to face me and like every morning she says: "Good morning Rever" and I answer the typical "Morning mom".

"You sure sleep a lot, sleepy ass" said Ashley as if she was trying to insult me or something,

I clicked my tongue in a sing of annoyance and turning my face to face her and answer with a sarcastic voice  "Yeah, good morning, Ashley",

"Quit it guys, it's barley morning" interrupted Marry almost scared as if she thought our friendship was going to end, and my mom lightly giggling in the background, mornings always start like this, and I don't dislike ti, not at a all, it actually brings warmth to my heart, a feeling I could never describe, a feeling I never want to loose nor I want it to change.

I pull out a chair and sit down next to Marry who is the kind of girl you can actually start a conversation with opposite from Ashley, she bites you're head off if you sit next to her and don't even get me started on how she gets when you get her mad, well, what am I saying, they are both great people, they're just... different. They are both very beautiful girls since they both come from a mother who is basically a super model, and a dad who could definitely be in a Kelvin Klein magazine. 

My mom works as one of the best hair stylists in Freric and she also models for a clothing company and my dad works as a programer for different electronic devices like phones and computers, right now my dad is somewhere in Hariki, you could say he is some kind of genius. Both my sisters look alike since they are twins but they do have different aspects, they both have brown hair and Marry has her hair longer than Ashley's and they both have blueish, greenish kind of color eyes, Ashley is taller than Marry, but still shorter than me, they basically have the same face but with different expressions and they both give out different kind of atmospheres, like when you get close to some kind of shady part of town and you know you don't have to be there, thats how it feel to be around Ashley, and Mary is the complete opposite, you could say that they are completely different in character, but aside from that they both are like best friends, and well there are other physical aspects  in witch I won't get into detail right now.

My mom then goes to the table where we are sitting and servers us breakfast, witch was scrambled eggs with bacon and a little cup of orange juice, you know, your typical normal breakfast, still pretty good, my mom then sits with us with her own plate,

"Look here you guys, I'm gonna head out for a little while so you are going to be alone for a couple of days and I want you at your best behavior while I'm gone" said my mom while everyone nodded in agreement, "That means no  parties or anything" 

"Yeah Yeah we understand mom" interrupted Ashley as if she was in a hurry,

"Of course you do, you never have parties while mom is gone","

'Hey! Don't you go sticking you're head on things that do not concern you !", she screamed with a vicious look on her eyes, while Mary was just watching us fight with a face that wanted us to stop fighting but she didn't have anything to say and my mom as always se just laughs at our childish behavior.

So yeah this is a normal morning in my life, pretty normal is what you are thinking, right, yeah, thats what a I thought, but... life is not that easy.  

*So, what do you think, good, right, just plain awesome, right, well I still have much in mind and lets just say that this is not the interesting part,  just keep on reading and you will see what I mean. Well anyway I hope you enjoy this journey with me and stick around to find out what happens to this "Normal Life" of Rever, so until next time, and when I mean next time I mean  on Sunday*