Chapter 10

The voice made me tremble in fear, I was so overwhelmed that my head started to feel trippy that it even hurt,

"You did what was right, young one" the voice sounded so close to my ear, it even felt like someone was whispering into it, I turned around but there was nothing, no one was there the only thing that I could see was the long street that stretched into nothingness and at my left where a row of houses just like any other neighborhood and to my right I could see the ocean than glowed under the light of the moon, but I couldn't see anybody, I was alone on the streets and yet someone was whispering into my ear,

"Was it really..." i had no other choice but to answer to this familiar voice whispering into my ear,

"You might feel guilty for ignoring your long lost father but it wasn't wrong, he just planned to use you for his own selfish reasons, he only wants to bring his dead wife back to life."

"That would mean my mother would come back to life..."

"No...your wrong young one. Your mother was a fake unfinished copy of the real deal, the woman that Adam is looking for is completely different, she won't even know who you are, she wouldn't be your mother"

"I don't care!! I... I just want her back... I just want to have a family again..."

"And what will happen to the family you have right now?" I completely forgot... my family... the people I love the most... I'm sure...

"I'm sure they will support me... they will always support me...i mean... I love them and they love me..."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course! There is no doubt in my mind."

"What if it was fake, just like your fake memories" I suddenly remembered that Adam said something like that earlier,

"What... do you mean by that? Adam said something like that back at the house."

"It is what it is, you live in your own little world Rever, your own little fake world, a world where everything is how you want it to be"

"I don't get it..."

"You father already said it, you are not human but you just don't remember, You used to live with your fake mother and your father but you think he abandoned you and left you alone with a copy, you think you can become a hero just like your mother wanted you to become but you are slowly realizing that you will never be this Hero of Justice you aspire to be, all of you're ideals and dreams will shatter and your mind will go mad when you finally face reality and the truth is that you already are."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!" It's not true, he's lying, everything is okay, i'm just tired, yeah... ill just walk back home and all of this will be in the past and I will continue living my normal life as a normal student,

"You will come face to face with the destiny you are destined to face"

"I won't, everything that happened today will disappear and nothing else will happen" I was sure of it, this was probably just a dream,

The voice then breathed a sigh of disappointment "You won't survive with that thought in your mind you know... before I leave, Do you remember my name?"

Of course I knew what his name was, I knew since he started talking to me "You are the same man from the dream I had... Charlie"

"Yes that is my name, but where we met is no dream, I'm pretty sure I already told you that." Yes I'm quite aware that it wasn't a dream... A world I created with my own mind...

"Oh I forgot" A hand landed on my shoulder and right when I turned around, I saw him, Charlie, he had awful devilish grin on his face, I'm completely frozen in shock, his eyes fixated on mine, and then he finally says,

"The first chapter of the book... Has already begun"

*Hello you guys, It's been a long time, I'm aware that I almost never publish something in time but all of that will change I promise and to show you that I am really sorry for my laziness(Yes my lack of uploads was because i am to god dam lazy to do anything)  I will upload an extra chapter today, not just this one but another one. I hope you are enjoying the story and I hope you stick around for more and it would be great to see your opinions on the story on the comments, it really motivates me to see a positive comment and I would love to see your comment good or bad I don't care. Well hope you enjoy, See you later!!!