Chapter 1

~Jasmine~

I walk down the halls in school all alone again I have no friends. "Jasmine malik late again I see" the oh so annoy teacher ms.kirk said. "Yes ms. I'm so sorry I was late..... NOT! I don't care about this place I would reather go clean up my dogs crud" she just looked at me and I just smirked at her "jasmine malik you are suspended you are such a bad child

How do your parents deal with you!?"

Speaking of parents I don't have any I live at the Adption centre so yea that is my parents really. I walk out of the school with my middle finger put up to ms.kirk. God I hatted her. Oh and yes my name is jasmine Malik, most girls adore one direction in my school so I get really annoyed their all the same, 'omg your last name is malik like zayn malik' I relly don't care about him or anyone in the band one direction......

Zayns pov.

I walk into the lounge room to find Niall sat on the chouch eating some popcorn and playing with Lux. "Boys hello" I hear Simon say as he walks in "hey simon" me,Liam,Niall,Louis and Harry say all together "now boys I am getting a babysitter for Lux when you guys are gone ok and she's not like others so just don't get on her bad side"

Simons pov.

I hope this is gonna work. I dial the number to the orphanage "hello sunshine orphanage. Zoey speaking!'' Wow she is perky "hello yes this is Simon cowel and I was wondering if theirs anyone there that could babysit for me for quite a while and ill keep her after too!" I say not as perkey "yes of course mr.cowel her name is jasmine,jasmine Malik she's 17." Once I heard her last name my eyes went up in shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I keep making this book or not comment,fan,and vote!