Chapter Seven.

Chapter Seven.

Skylers POV.

i never realized that Dean was my neighbour unitl now. his window was even facing my room for God's sake. i made sure to shut my curtains before going to bed last night. wouldn't want a hot horny ass bad boy watching me strip out of my clothes.

i woke up the next day and opened my curtains and looked at his window to see he just got up from bed. shirtless and just in tight briefs. his bed hair is so sexy. he started stretching and i stared at every showing muscle of his perfect body. from his neck to his chest to his abs and to his v-line and to his- STOP IT SKYLER! you can't fall for him! he's no good. "but he's so hot." my mind fought me and i sighed and when i was about to turn around i saw him staring at me smirking and his honey eyes glinting with amusement. he probably saw me drooling over him. he winked and ran his fingers through his feathers of hair before walking to what i thought was his bathroom. i bit my lip and felt heat rush to my cheeks. i closed my curtains a little and went to the bathroom. i brushed my teeth and washed my face. i got out of the bathroom and went into my closet to pick something to wear. i pick out a white flowy blouse that shows my toned stomach and my belly ring and my black juggings. i put on my red converse. yes i have all colours of converses. I'm obsessed with 'em, don't judge. i went to my window and saw Dean with wet hair that's dripping down his neck and chest and a towel wrapped around his waist, he didn't notice me staring so i kept staring. he ran his fingers through his hair slowly, his muscles flex while doing this and i could feel myself getting wet just thinking what his body coul do to me. i mentally slapped myself and went to my mirror to start applying my make up. i put on some mascara, bronze busher and left my lips naturally pink. i decided to put my hair on a high ponytale cause i could already tell by just being close to the window its burning outside. i took my stuff and went down stairs.

i said goodmorning to Jess and mom and kissed Isabela's cheek. we ate together and talked about school, mom's and Jess's work. when we finished we all had to start our day so we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. well not exactly.. me and Jess went together. well you'e probably wondering why i don't drive since i'm 17 but the truth is i failed my driving license and never got the chance to try again but i will tell my mom i have to try again. i'm turning 18 next month and i still don't drive. anyway, while i was getting in the car i saw Dean coming out of the house and heading to his motor cycle. he spotted me and winked while giving me when of his breathtaking smirks. i almost fell to my knees. he has his hair spiked up today showing his perfect face more perfect if possible. i snapped out of my day dream and saw him laughing while getting into his motor cycle and putting on his helmet and driving off to school.

"Yooww! earth to Skyler!" Jess snapped me out of my daze. "get in the car or we're gonna be late." he said. i nodded and got in the car. "who were you staring at?" Jess asked while smirking. "what? no-no one!" i stuttered. "oh come on! i know you Sky. you were totally checking out someone." he teased. "it's nothing." i answered while looking out the window to see that we arrived to my school. whew! thank god! i have no idea what to tell him! i got out of the car as fast as i can and started heading to the school's entrance. i was heading to my locker when i pumped into a hard muscular chest and a sweet scent hit me. my books fell to the ground and i started picking them while the guy was helping me "oh my god I'm so sorry i wasn't lookin-" i stopped mid-sentence when i realized who was it. the devil himself. Dean. "oh it's you." i said frowning, trying to act uninterested when in reality all i wanna do is have him to myself. "hello to you too sweetcheeks." he smirked at me. i frowned some more "don't call me that." he gave me my books and our fingers lightly touched. jolts of electricity instantly flew through my body. i took my books and put them to my chest ignoring the butterflies that are still flying in my stomach. "thank you." i said quietly while tucking a strand of hair that has been released from my lazy ponytale behind my ear. i saw him nodding. the bell rang and we headed to class together.