Chapter Six.

Chapter Six.

Skyler's POV.

the next day i woke up surprisingly in a good mood. maybe because i know i'll see Dean today after what happened in detention yesterday. i know i can't like him i mean he's a murderer! he killed somebody but i can't help but fall for him and this is not good! i have to let him fall for me. when i want something, its mine.

FLASHBACK.

"I'm Dean Black." he said with confidence and his head held high. the way he said his name screamed DANGER. he smirked at me and got in a chair next to me, i turned to face him still silent. "doesn't ring a bell?" he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine and i fought the urge not to moan in delight. "nope, not at all." i teased and tried hiding my smirk. "I'm surprised." he answered looking at me. "why are you?" i asked. "I'm pretty famous." he smirked sexily. "well I don't know you." i answered still playing dumb. "that's good." he whispered in my ear and i bit my lip. i faced him again and saw he was staring at my lips while licking his. that tongue! i wonder what would it do to me. i almost moaned when he put his palm on my thigh close to my dripping core and i snapped out of it. " tell me  something about yourself." he whispered close to my face. my breath caught in my throat from how close he is. his hot minty fresh breath hit my face and i bit my lip. i got close to his face almost sitting in his lap and got close to his ear and whispered seductively " you wanna know something about me?" he nodded in a daze. "you have to find out yourself." i let my breath hit his neck and backed away from him so he could know he's not the only one who could make girls weak. he groaned when i backed away and sighed. i laughed at his expression and he looked at me rising a perfect eyebrow.

he stood up from his chair, walked painfully slowly while gazing at me till he reached me " you think this is funny?" he whispered huskily in my ears making my legs wiggle beneath me. damn the things his voice does to me! i can't let him get to me! i have to let him know that i'm not one of those girls that he could just get in their pants and leave them like trash! i'm gonna make him beg for me. i'm gonna make him want me and i can already feel it working. i pushed at his chest a little but failed and he gave me a deep throaty chuckle. i felt something drip down my panties so now i'm pretty sure i'm wet so i crossed my legs and crossed my arms over my chest and laughed " as a matter of fact it is funny." i bit my lip teasing him and his eyes flickered to my lips watching em intensely. he took a deep breath and i licked my lips tempting him. "Skyler. don't do that. you're testing my patience over here." he said eyeing me. "oh sorry what did i do?" i replied playing the innocent card. i bit my lip to keep my smirk from taking over. "THIS! don't bite your lip like that." he said breathlessly. "why?" i bit my lip again. "that's it." i haven't even realized that a wall was behind me till he pushed me against it while facing me and breathing hard like he ran a marathon. "opps. i did it again." i smirked. i'm fighting hard no to just rip his clothes off and lick his delicious abs and fuck him right here right now. "i told you to not do that." he said. " oh yeah? and what if i did do it? what are you going to do?" i challenged, putting my hands on my hips and raising an eyebrow. "believe me. you don't wanna tempt me Skyler. when i want something. i get it. even if it takes forever." he whispered in my ear and bit it leaving me in a daze. when he saw my expression he chuckled and the bell rang! ugh thank God i did not want to deal with him. i shoved him off me and he laughed and sent me a wink. i rolled my eyes at him, got my bag and headed out the door. i didn't even realise that the teacher was even gone.

"need a ride?" he followed me out the door. " no thanks. i don't ride with strangers." i winked and walked to Jess's car.

END OF FLASHBACK.

 so today i decided i wanted to make Dean suffer and wear a smoking thing on. i smirked to myself and got to the bathroom to take a shower. after 15 minutes i got out of the bathroom with a towel around myself and walked into my closet.