Chapter Eight.

Chapter Eight.

Skylers POV.

I gave Dean Chloes address and after 10 minutes we arrived at her house. it was a two story house with a beautiful small garden. i rested my palms on Deans shoulders for support and got off the motor cycle. i took off the helmet and handed it to him. "thanks for the ride." i smiled and looked at him. "no problem." he nodded smiling back. ACTUALLY SMILING! not that cocky sexy smirk of his. "well.. i guess ill see you later." i started walking towards the door when i heard him say my name "hey Skyler wait up" turned around and saw him walking towards me. "hmmm, there's this party tonight i was wondering if you're going?" he asked. what a gentleman i thought. "yeah me and my friends are going. are you coming?" i asked. "now that you are going, I'm totally gonna be there. what's a party without a hot guy, a sexy girl and some fun?" he replied, smirking and winking. yeah it might have been early to say that he's a gentleman, i take it back. "you're so full of yourself." i said while rolling my eyes. "oh come on! you gotta admit it. i'm sexy." he said. his tone serious. can't argue with that. we stared at each other for a while till i heard the door burst open and Alison screaming my name "SKYLERRR! come on! its gettting late!" when she saw Dean chuckle her face turned red from embarresment. "ill see you tonight." he whispered in my ear sending a shock of electricity through my body when his breath hit my ear and neck. i built my gaurd up and acted like nothing happened. "yeah whatever." i rolled my eyes again and started walking towards the open door.

"you could've warned me!" Alison said hitting my arm and frowning. "woahh that hurt." i laughed and rubbed the spot where she hit me. man this girl can hit! "whatever what are you doing with him?" she looked towards him while he was walking to his motor cycle and his back to us. "he gave me a ride here. my brother Jess wasn't home so he offered to bring me." i answered. "well he's totally checking you out." she winked at me while raising both of her eyebrows seductively. i looked out the door again and saw that he was already on his motor cycle and staring at me. i blushed and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "yeah whatever." i said while pushing her out of the way and to close the door but before i could close it i saw him chuckling at me, he gave me a wink and wore his helmet and he was off to go. i bit my lip and closed the door. "look who's blushinggg!" she sing-sang while pinching my cheeks. "shut up." i pushed her hand. "you totally dig him!" she sequaled and i blushed but hid it with my hair.

"heyyy chicaass!" i screamed when i opened the door to Chloes room. "heeyyy!" Chloe answered while curling her hair. Adriana wasn't in the room so I'm guessing she was in the shower. well lucky for me i already took a shower this morning. "okay so we have to leave in like an hour so we have to hurry!" Chloe said. we started getting ready. i put on my dress and started doing my hair and make up. i put on foundation, some powder, eyeliner and some smokey silver and black eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, bronze blusher and light pink lipstick that make my lips plump. and started straighting my hair but curling only the ends of it. Chloe wore a water blue dress that reaches her mid-thigh,bring out her beautiful blue eyes. she put on some natural makeup and wore silver heels. Adriana wore a black dress that shows her stomach on the sides and her back. she put her hair on a pony tail to show her butterfly tattoo on the side of her neck and wore gold heels. she put on some smokey eyeshadow, mascara and red lipstick. as for Alison she wore a red tight dress that shows her gorgeous curves perfectly. it looks kind of like mine but hers has a black belt and its has a side cut that shows her left thigh. that what makes it sexier. she put on some eyeshadow, blusher and red lipstick as well. she has her hair straightened and covering her back. she wore her black pumps. and we're done. we took our clutch bags we went downstairs and saw that some guy was lying on the couch. "hey Ryan! i thought you were going to Jake's party tonight?" asked Chloe. "oh yeah i'm going in a bit." he looked up at us and stared at me. i stared back awkwardly and then Chloe cleard her throat "ummm Sky, this is Jorden my brother. Ryan this is Skyler my friend." she intrudoced us to each other. "hey nice to meet you." he said smiling at me. "yeah you too." i smiled back. "well we're going so ill see you later." we started walking to the door. i felt hot like someone is mentally undressing me. i turned around and saw Ryan checking out my ass. i laughed and closed the door behind me.