Chapter Three.

Chapter Three.

Skylers POV.

My alarm woke me up the next day at 6:30 am. 

Today is my first day of school so i woke up early

wouldn't wanna be late on my first day.

I went to the bathroom, washed my face and brushed 

my teeth, i walked into my closet and put something

together, i wore my favourite dress. 

Its sky blue with a gold belt in the middle, i wore my gold necklace that said " Skyler. " and i put on my long gold heels. I put on some eye liner, mascara and lip gloss.

I checked the clock and its 7:15 so i must go now.

I took my phone, purse and went down the stairs

I stomach grumbled as i inhaled the delicious scent of 

my mother's famous pancakes.

I found my mom in the kitchen pouring syrup on one of the pancakes. My mouth watered at the sight of it.

"good morning mom." i said then kissed her cheek.

"good morning sweetie, here's your pancake. I know how much you love those." she smiled while handing me my

plate.

"they look delicious!" i sat on the dinning table and started eating my pancakes. Jess came down the stairs minutes later while Bella was still sleeping.

"good morning mom, sky." he kissed my moms cheek and nodded towards me and then started laughing seeing as i was stuffing my face with pancakes.

"good morning" my mom replied laughing too.

I just gave them a weird look and continued eating that piece of heaven left.

After 15 minutes my mom woke Bella up got her ready to go to day care.

"guys i'm going to work now, good luck on your first day of school Sky. Love you." she hugged me and then

went out the door.

Mom took Bella to day care so they would look after her while she is working.

That left me and Jess.

"hey Jess! Lets go to school, i don't wanna be late on my first day."

"yeah come on." and we went out of the door.

Jess doesn't go to school. He graduated last year.

He's going to college here.

I arrived to school, not late thank God above.

Montana High. Interesting name.

I started walking towards the big doors getting some whistles from guys and jealousy groans from girls.

I smirked and walked with confidence.

See, i'm not the type of girl to be insecure, i'm confident in myself.

My heels clicked as i entered the huge building all eyes were on me.

Guys looked at me with want and girls looked at me with hate and jealousy.

That means i'm doing something right.