Chapter Four.

Chapter Four.

Skylers POV.

My mom woke me up the next day at 6:45 am. So i would go to school. I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face and started getting ready.

I wore white skinny jeans, light purple off the shoulder t-shirt that showed a bit of my stomach, i put on my black converse. I went to my full length mirror and started putting on some eyeliner, mascara and light pink lipstick. i wore my silver earings and bracelet, I combed my hair, took my phone, backpack and went downstairs.

I saw my mom in the kitchen making some eggs, she looked up when she heard footsteps. "good morning sweetheart." she smiled. " good morning mom." i smiled back. " do you want some eggs?" she asked looking at me. I nodded and she put some eggs on my plate. I thanked her and started eating my eggs. When i finished i got up and poured me some milk and started drinking it. Jess came downstairs minutes after i finished, i hugged my mom goodbye and headed to school.

Jess got a job yesterday. He's working in a magazine. He's the kind of guy that loves to write

I bet this job suits him well.

I got to school in 10 minutes, i thanked Jess and told him to pick me up when school is over.

I saw Chloe and Nick and headed towards them. They smiled when they saw me.

"hey guys!" i said. "hey sky." they both replied.

I went to my locker and took my Maths stuff. I had Math first with only Nick. I sat in an empty seat next to a red headed girl with green eyes i found out her name was Abby. Mr. Jane our math teacher came in minutes after the bell rang.

Half way through the lesson, the door to the class opened and came in the most gorgeous guy i have ever seen in my entire life. Light brown shaggy hair, honey colored eyes that are to die for, high cheekbones, perfect defined jawline, pink plump lips, well built, tall and muscular.

I couldn't stop staring at him. He's wearing black skinny jeans that hung low on his hips, white t-shirt and black leather jacket. The class went silent staring at him. Some whispers are heard.

"he's back?!" "what is he doing here?" and some more whispers that i didn't hear very well.

He looked up and scanned the class quickly till his eyes met mine and my heart skipped a beat. He's beautiful. Like really really beautiful. He stared at me for a good 1 minute and scanned the rest of the class.

"Mr. Black, welcome back. Glad to see you finally decided to join us." Mr. Jane said coldly.

"I'm glad to be back." he smirked and i almost died. His smirk is so sexy and his voice... His voice gave me chills. That raspy voice that makes your knees go weak and your panties wet.

He found a seat and sat down.

Class ended and i went to my locker and found Chloe by her locker, i went to her, we started talking and all of a sudden the whole hallway went silent and whispers took place.

"Dean is back!" "when did he get out of jail?" "what is he doing here?" " oh my god he's so hot." and so many more.

Curiosity took the best of me. "who's that?" i asked Chloe. "you don't know him?" she asked staring at me wide eyed. "should i?" i replied puzzled. "that's Dean Black. He's known for being the school's bad boy and criminal too." she answered.

Oh a bad boy... Me likey.

I stared at him and he locked eyes with me again, he smirked showing his pearly whites and winked, i almost melted. He had a scar on his right cheek and on his left eyebrow that makes him look even hotter if that's even possible.

Dean's POV.

i woke up so not ready for school. I just got out of jail 2 days ago. I got ready and went down stairs and didn't see my mom so i figured she was sleeping. I wrote her a note that I'm going to school.

I got out of the house and started walking towards my baby, my motor. I wore my helmet and rode my baby to Montana High.

I got there in 5 minutes and the school was already empty. I'm late. As usual. Nothing changed.

I walked through the big doors of Montana High and started heading to the Office. I opened the door swiftly and Mrs. Karten stared at me wide eyed.

"Mr. Black. Welcome back." she said. " thank you Mr. Karten. Can i have my schedule please?" she seemed taken aback by my polity and i smirked. She started looking for it after 2 minutes she found it and handed it to me. I got out of the office and saw i had Maths with Mr. Jane. Oh how i love to piss that old man.

I went to class 30 minutes late. I opened the door and suddenly all eyes were glued to me.

"Mr. Black, welcome back. Glad to see you finally decided to join us." said Mr. Jane with attitude. "I'm glad to be back." i smirked and started scanning the class. There were new students that i haven't seen before. Boring faces. Until I'm met with the most gorgeous green eyes that i have ever seen in my entire life. I stared at her and she stared back.

She's beautiful. Breathtakingly beautiful. I've been with a lot of girls but i have never seen anyone this gorgeous before. Her green sparkling eyes, full pink lips that I'm already dying to feel against mine, and her long brown curly hair.

I finally took my eyes off her and started scanning the rest of the class. When i finished i found an empty seat and sat on it.

Every once in a while i would look at that mysteriously beautiful girl. I stared at her, from her face to her body to her feet. Her body is to die for. I have to get this girl. Even if takes forever.

I'm gonna make her mine.

Class ended after 10 minutes and i saw her walking out of class. Damn that ass. I smirked to myself and walked out of class too.

As i stepped a foot on the hallway. The whole hallway went silent but there were some whispers heard. I walked with confidence. I saw the mysterious girl talking to a blond chick. They were whispering and when they finished, she stared at me. I stared back, smirked and winked at her. 

No one's POV.

The rest of the day flew by like lightening. Dean was in a couple classes with Skyler.

They would lock eyes every now and then. And his curiosity about her is rising by the second, he wants to get to know her. He never felt this attraction towards any other girl before. He's been with a a lot of hot girls but he never felt this way. He has to have her before anyone else does.

As for Skyler she couldn't stop thinking about Dean. His eyes hypnotize her. His looks. His bad boy look attracts her. She's attracted to him. But he's a bad boy! She can't fall for him. He'll only break her heart. 

They both went their separate ways hoping to see each other the next day. Jess picked up Skyler and Dean went home by his motor.

They went to sleep thinking about each other.

Authors Note:

Hey guys, sorry for taking long to update. I just wanted to make this chapter long! I hope you like it.

It's the first time i make Dean's POV.

Who has a crush on Dean? I know i do! Haha anyway.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

- Modhi xx