Chapter Two.

Chapter Two.

Skyler's POV

The next day i woke up by my mother screaming "Jess! Wake your sister up! Or we're going to be late!" she sounded exhausted. I don't blame her. Raising 3 children is hard work.

Jess opened the door and started walking towards my bed, " Skyler, Sky wake up." he started shaking me gently. " go away, i don't wanna wake up." i groaned. "we're gonna miss our flight if you don't wake up right now" and he took the blanket off me! He did not just do that! " JESS! It's cold! Give me back my blanket." i pleaded. " i'm not giving it to you! Now get your ass off bed! We're gonna miss our flight." he said. 

"okay fine." i gave up. Ill continue my peaceful sleep in my new house in Cali. "get out." i said pointing to the door. "okay okay no need to be rude Skylyyy!" he chuckles and gets out. UGH he knows i hate that nickname! I just find it cute when Isabella calls me that.

I checked the clock on my wall and it said 9:15 am.

Our flight is not until 1:30 pm. So i decided to take a shower.

I went to the bathroom, undressed and opened the water and started showering, i put some shampoo in my hair and rubbed it, and i started washing my body and washing my hair. After 20 minutes of showering i wrapped a towel over my body and got out of the bathroom.

I started dressing up in an outfit i put together last night while i was packing.

It's one of my favorites! Light blue ripped jeans, white floral shirt that shows a little bit of my toned stomach and black high heels.

I wore my favourite Tiffany silver necklace that Jess got me for my 17th birthday. And i put on silver earings.

I started blow drying my long brown hair quickly. My hair is naturally curly i find it actually pretty on me. I put on some eye liner on my green eyes and some mascara and red lipstick on my full lips and i'm ready to go!

I'm not a diva but i actually find myself pretty!

Long brown hair, green eyes, tight but curvy body and alot of people tell me that i have a beautiful smile.

I checked my clock and saw its already 10. So we have to go now! I took my bags out of my room, my purse and my phone. 

" Mom! Mom! Where are you?" i called for her going down the stairs. "i'm in the kitchen!" she replied. I went to the kitchen "good morning" i smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. " good morning sweetie, do you want some brownies?" she asked with a smile. "yeah please" i handed her my plate and she got me 2 brownies and i started eating em. "mom theses are delicious!" i said with my mouth full. " Skyler we do not talk while we are eating!" she laughed. " sorry " i laughed along with her.

"Skylyyy!" Isabella came to hug me. "hey sweetie" i smiled and kissed her cheek gently while playing with her blond curls. Isabella has blond curls just like my mother and she has my fathers eyes which are just like mine green. As for an 5 year old she's really beautiful.

Jess has dirty blond hair its kind of a mixture between my mother's and fathers hair. He has light brown eyes just like my mothers, high cheekbones and thin pink lips.

My mom is 36 but she looks young for her age with her soft blond curly hair, soft light brown eyes and pink lips.

"Jess! Bring Skylers bags out in the car we have to go now! Its getting late!' mom calls out. 

" Sky, please take Bella with you to the car wait for me and Jess." mom says to me.

"okay." i replied and took Bella's hand "Come on."

And we went in the car and waited. 

When mom and Jess came and put the last of luggage we headed to the airport. The car ride took about 30 minutes but we finally made it to the airport.

When we got there it wasn't very crowded and that's a good thing.

We got out of the car and got into the airport. I held Bella's hand tightly so she wouldn't get lost.

We took our tickets and waited for our flight to be announced. Its 12:55 pm when they opened the door to the plane and we got on.

We got to our places and in minutes we took off.

I fell asleep for 3 hours and then my mom woke me up for lunch and after a few hours we landed and got out of the plane.

We took our bags and took a taxi and we're off to our new house.

When we arrived i couldn't believe my eyes. The place was so breathtaking. We have a garden, the house was 2 floors, and a huge living room! I literally fell in love with this place.

The weather was cozy because the sun was setting but i bet in the afternoon the sun burns! I'm defiantly going to tan!

"i'm going to check the rooms! The big room is mine!"  i ran up the stairs before Jess could catch me. " NO you're not! I'm the older one! I get the big one!" he replied. And then i heard my mom say "well i'm actually the older one here so i get the big room." she says while crossing her arms over her chest and raising her eyebrows at us. "fair enough." we mumble at the same time and then start laughing.

I went upstairs again and saw there were 4 rooms and a bathroom, i choose the last room beside the stairs on right.

I opened the door and got in exploring the room.

The walls are painted light purple and the furniture is all white, there is a king size bed in the middle of the room. There is a desk for my laptop and a television hanged on the wall. Theres also a nightstand beside my bed. I opened the closet and saw its a WALK IN CLOSET!!!! I literally screamed! I love this room! I ran to the bed and jumped on it and sighed. 

"well i better start unpacking. I'm starting school tomorrow." i mumbled to myself and got off bed and opened my bags and started to unpack

I hanged my clothes and put my laptop on my desk. When i finished half of my bag i saw the clock and it was already 8:45pm. I yawned and took off my heels, and went downstairs to get something to eat.

I saw my mom working on her laptop and Bella is sitting next to her playing with her dolls and i didn't find Jess so i guessed he found himself a room.

I opened the fridge and saw there's nothing but water and green apples and banana's. So i took an apple and started eating it, when i finished i kissed my mom and Bella who fell asleep on the couch goodnight and went upstairs to my room.

I got in my pajamas, washed the make up off my face and brushed my teeth and got into bed. I checked my phone and saw the time, it was 10. I closed my eyes and let my dreams take me away for the rest of my night.

Authors Note:

Another update?!!?! Who rocks? This girl right here! Haha. 

Anyway i hope you guys like the story, there's more to come!

Tomorrow is her first day of school.

Thank you so much for reading.

Comment, vote and share!

-Modhi xx