What Did You Just Say

"What in the world? Didn't Farrôn say that he wasn't going to trust anyone but he says he trusts me, I have got to be dreaming." Kaira pinches her arm, thinking about what Farrôn said to her at IHOP the other day. "Does Farrôn really trust me or did he say that because he wanted to be nice? Farrôn doesn't seem like the type of guy to say something and not mean what he says or just says something just to get out of a situation." "Kaira, Kaira Earth to Kaira. You need to stop daydreaming or you're gonna mess what Mr. Keys is saying." "Huh oh yeah I'm listening just lost focus for a quick second." "Are you okay you've been doing that all day." "What do you mean Mr. Crane" "I mean Kaira that you look like you're thinking about something that you can't grasp at the present moment, if you need some help I will gladly offer my advice." "Thought you weren't going to be a teenage crisis advisor Farrôn." "Not when it's something stupid or not my style." "Okay, well I've been thinking and..." "You've been thinking and what Kaira, what's on your mind." "Farrôn did you mean what you said the other day about you trusting me because before you said that you wouldn't trust anyone especially girls." "Is this why you've been spacing out all day? What I said to you when we went to IHOP?" "Yeah I have to make sure what you said wasn't a hoax and that you truly mean it, Farrôn I need to know." "It is true that I trust you and I will say it again now if I need to." "Then say it Farrôn, say it so that I know that it's true and that I not be deceived." "Kaira Long, I Farrôn Crane trust as a true friend, and I hope that you believe it." "I do you knucklehead now let's pay attention before Mr. Keys looks over and sees us talking." "Kaira I was just saying that to you." "Shh and pay attention." "I swear I sometimes want to throw something at you." Kaira giggles, "You wouldn't throw anything at someone this beautiful." "Aw shut up please." "Then you would miss my lovely voice." "Miss Long would you like to tell the class about multiplying matrices or about the wonderful conversation you and mister Crane are currently having?" "No Mr. Keys I don't think my conversation relates to class and frankly I know very little about multiplying matrices so I'll pass." "Alrighty then if you could keep your mouth quiet and listen then you would know more about today's lesson." "Yes sir," and the class starts snickering, "Quiet down all of you or detention for the whole class, I've been meaning to get some help with keeping my classroom tidy and I hear that the gym is always in need of a little shining every once in a while." "No sir!" "Okay then." Class is quiet for the remainder of the time then finally the bell rings.

"Whew, I thought for a minute there we were going to get detention." "It would have been because of you Kaira the beauty queen." "A title befitting me my dear squire." "If I was your squire I would have been replaced a long time ago." "And why is that Farrôn?" "Because I couldn't deal with all your issues, I guarantee that you would ask me to do everything." "Right you are Farrôn how right you are." "See that is why I would not be your squire because if I never wanted to do anything for you I would tell you then and there." Kaira nudges Farrôn, "You know that you would never let someone else have it because they will only do part of what I asked whereas you would do it all." "You surprisingly are correct, I don't like people doing an incomplete job." Derek walks up to them as they head for lunch, "Guys you'll never guess what just happened to me, Jessica Sweets just asked me out on a date." "Derek you mean the Jessica that hangs with Patricia." "Yeah Farrôn, what's up man." "Derek what Farrôn is trying to say is why go with someone who hangs with Patricia and you know that her and Farrôn don't like each other." "Guys I get what your saying but.." "No buts man you know that Patricia is trying to get her hands on you and her friend my be in on it." "Dude chill real quick for a sec, just because she hangs with Tricia doesn't me she is like her." "And how would you know Derek you just met the girl." "Actually Farrôn, we've been looking at one another for a while now." "Is that suppose to make me feel better because it failed." "Alright you two calm down no need to fight over this, Derek for you say yes?" "Of course, I wasn't going to say no." "Alright bro I'm  behind you on this but when things go south don't hesitate to tell for help." "You sure you're okay with this Farrôn I mean I'm going to be around Tricia more." "I can stand her if you can." "See that's how friends suppose to be, I mean you guys seem like best buddies to me." "Well Kaira he is my best bud right D?" "Yeah Farrôn, I will always be at your side." "So Derek what's Jessica like?" "Oh that's right Kaira's never seen her before, she smart, beautiful, tall, and athletic. She's kinda like a taller version of you." "Except with out the drama queen mode." "Shut up Crane, so anyway Farrôn I would like to get take you somewhere." "Ahh I smell a date brewing, what's the occasion?" "My Birthday, and hush Derek it's not like that I just assumed that if you have a date you can't cancel because that would be rude no matter who they are." "I would for you Kaira." "No you can't that is not right, by the way when is the date D?" "Saturday April 9, why?" "That's my birthday so I was right, Farrôn if you don't mind would you go somewhere with me?" "Since it's your birthday I won't turn it down, what do you have in mind." "Can't tell you but I'm glad that you agreed to it." "Only because I think that a lady such as yourself should have a awesome birthday." "A beautiful lady as myself should have an awesome birthday." "Glad to know that you are actually a true gentleman Farrôn." "I always was I just rarely showed it when I dated the Dragon," they laugh, "Well glad that everything work out for the best." "Yeah us too hard to let you be alone on your birthday."

A\N Cranking out these stories, 💪💪👏👏👏
Anyway I take to finally post these parts on Wattpad been in my notebook for weeks guys literally. Comment, vote, or share. Remember Criticism Is Welcome!