New Junior Pt. 2

Everyone finds their seats and Ms. Herr clears her throat "Ahem, So class there is a new student in class." She waves Kaira to the front, "Everyone allow me to introduce a new person to the class, her name is Kaira Long and she will be attending this school from now on. Now greet her with open arms." She motions for Kaira to take a seat, and Kaira looks for a open seat. She looks at a empty seat next Farrôn, "How are you Farrôn, is this seat taken?" She throws him a cheeky grin, he looks at her and sighs. "I see what you did then, huhhh no this seat is not taken."

Ms. Herr looks at everyone, "Okay class turn to the index so I can tell you about the new book." Everyone turns to the index and listens to the lecture about the new book for the semester. Ms. Here goes into detail about what the book, and instructs them to go to page 1 so they can get into their lesson. She also stated that she will give a syllabus for them to take home, and return part within a week's time.

30 Minutes passes

Kaira turns to the side and faces Farrôn, "Hey you, can you help me with something real quick." She throws a wink, Farrôn turns looking annoyed thinking, "This girl, man I wished she was bothering someone else right now. Does she not notice that I haven't talked to her the whole class period so far?" He flashes a fake smile, "Yes ma'am, what can I help you with?" Kaira frowns, "Ma'am, you're making me feel old. Yuck, at least call me your highness or mademoiselle." She grins at him, "Okay then, your highness what can I help you with on this glorious day.?" She smiles, "Thank you that's more like it, now I was wondering if you could help me in this class since you've been so helpful so far." Farrôn looks in disbelief, "Uhhhhhh, you do realize that we just met today right?" Kaira smiles, "Yeah I know that, but you don't look like a bad person. You may be a little on the standoffish side, but that probably is to people who don't know you." Farrôn shakes his head, "Okay then, now when you get disappointed if I'm not what you think blame yourself." Kaira gives him a questionable look hmm, she starts to say something but she keeps it to herself. "I wonder what's going on in that mind of his"

Class ends and the students file out the room

Kaira walks out with Farrôn, "Soooo what's the next class on your schedule?" Farrôn raises his eyebrow, "Why are you asking me about my next class Kaira? You barely know me." She grins, "I'm trying to see if you have my next class and if you can take me there." Farrôn shakes his head, "So you're going on a whim here. I kinda don't wanna tell you, and you could asked the other people in the class....even the Dragon would have been better." Kaira frowns, "Hey I don't know their names, but I know yours which made you a better choice in my opinion. Although you're right about asking to see if they had my class, but that means I wouldn't get to hang out with you." Farrôn rolls his eyes, " I see, hmmm I wonder why you would wanna hang out with me. You would thing by the way I treated you would not wanna hang with me." Kaira throws him a curious look, "What do you mean by the way you treated me......

Incominggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!

Farrôn sighs, " Only one person has that voice," Kaira ducks, and someone laughs, "Hey, you don't have to duck, I just meant that I am coming to you." The guy helps her up, Farrôn flashes this guy a glare, "Derek if you walked up like a regular person, then she wouldn't have ducked like she did." Derek grins, "If I did that Farrôn, then there would be no fun in that. I like making a entrance it leaves a lasting impact, that's why we became friends."Farrôn scoffed, "Yeah...Friend, that's what we are."Farrôn walks off, "Then you won't mind helping Ms. Long here get to her class friend." Kaira turns to Farrôn, "Hey wait up..... Derek cuts her off, shaking his head. He smiles, "Yeah I wouldn't do that when he's like that, someone must have disturbed his ten minutes of peace." Kaira chuckles nervously, "Yeah....that would be me, I'm the culprit there." Derek shakes his head, "That's unfortunate for you, because that's a routine for him and it sets the tone for how he deals with the day." Kaira puffs her cheeks, "Well dang, I didn't know, but that doesn't mean that he can be rude so someone he doesn't know. Plus I didn't know that mess, so why snap on me? You know what when I see you again Farrôn I'm gonna give you a piece of my mind." Kaira looks at Derek, "So why is he hostile to you Derek?" Derek starts walking, "..... There's a lot behind that reason, let's just say it's complicated right now." Kaira steps in front of him, "So uncomplicate it Derek, stuff that's complicated are things or obstacles that we choose not to fix." Derek looks down, "Hahaha I like how you think Kiara was it? Yea that's true in all honesty, but this complicated situation is my fault and I should have done better." Kaira shakes him, "So you're friends, but it's complicated and you don't wanna fix the situation." Derek smiles weakly, "It's like that in high school, not saying that Farrôn is not a cool guy, or a unimportant friend..... he's important just I need to find a way to fix it."