Moving

(Serena's POV)
Hi, I'm Serena.
I used to live in New Orleans, but I thought I needed a little change of scenery. The reason I moved to Mystic Falls is because I needed to catch up with a old friend/ lover of mine, Stefan Salvator. Stefan turned me in the 1920s, and I think time has heeled my wounds enough for me to see him again. I don't mean Physical wounds, mental wounds. But I've moved on.
I had never been in Mystic Falls before, so it took me a while to find the Salvator Boarding house.
After about an hour of wondering around the city, I finally found it.
I knocked the door twice, and then as expected, Stefan answered, with a very astonished look.

(Stefan's POV)
I heard a knock on the door, I assumed it would be Elena, even though we aren't on good terms, it's still nice to see her.
I open the door, standing there is someone I didn't hope to see In a while, and who was definitely on the bottom of my 'who's knocking at the door list'.
We stood there in silence for about a minute, she then spoke. "Are you going to let me in ooorrr??"
She was greeting by Damon and one of his smart comments, "Look what the cat dragged in"
"Now Damon, play nice" I said with a smirk, even though I found it quite Hilarious.
(Serena's POV)
Damon never liked me, as I was the main reason Stefan turned into a ripper in the 20s, but I though we were past that, clearly not.
There was silence for a while, I then piped up. "Isn't anyone going to ask me why I'm here, why I've turned up out of nowhere??"
"Well, in order for us to ask it would mean we had to care"
Damon was really getting on my Nerves, But I had to keep it cool.
"Well, I was ran out of New Orleans by Marcel and his Vampires, because I helped the witches they didn't like it, so I had to run. And my first choice was here. I really hope to make a mends"
Stefan smiles and accepts, Damon Fires a dirty look and leaves to get more bourbon.
"Well, sense it's your first night here, you can stay in the spare room. There is blood bags in the basement and and alcohol you want. Just, please try not and feed on the locals, that's all."
I smile at Stefan, he was being nicer than expected. I think my life is really going to take a turn for the better.

Sorry for the short Chapter. It's the first of this book, I'll update as recently as I can.
This is a Kol Fan fiction but I just need to get the story like first, so be patient!!
Ly all xox
Make sure to Vote+Comment!!
Drop some Ideas in the comments thank youuuu xo
TheMikaelsonDiaries