The day of rest

Serena's POV
Today I awoke with the thought today was going to be a normal day, with Elijah and Klaus out of the house, Rebekah leaving yesterday and Finn and Ester no where to be seen, Kol and I have the house to our selves, it should be a pretty good day.
I woke up right beside Kol in the same position as I remember falling asleep in, we where both tucked up in bed, his head resting on the pillows and my head resting on his chest, I lay awake for a few minutes just relaxing at the sound and pace of his breaths, I start to draw little heart shapes on his stomach as I lay there. "Enjoying yourself are we" Kol had woken up and nothing I find more beautiful than his sexy morning voice, it was so deep and raspy I could Just eat it up. I climb up and sat on his stomach, straddling his waist as he lay on the bed. "Have I ever told you that your voice is incredible sexy whenever you wake up" I whisper into his ear, "that's why I like waking up first" he looks at me in surprise, possibly because I'm not the type to flirt, but I guess it just happens when you're around the person who does it the most 24/7. He slowly and softly rubbed my legs that were straddling him and drew circles all the way up them, working his way up to my crotch area, he looked me straight in the eye and started to smirk. "Kol, no, not now"
"Well ok then, later maybe? But still, I never got my morning ki-"
Before he finished his sentence I softly planted my lips on his, our lips moved in sync with each others heavy breathing. With our lips still touching Kol propped himself up on the backboard of the bed, I leaned in closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, causing no space between us. Before we realised our last kiss was slow and passionate.
"So my lady, what do you want to do today" Kol said with the sexiest smirk ever and a lip bite. He rolls me over so he's on top now and starts kissing my stomach and leaving little bites all the way down to my belling button. "Well, let's start by not Crushing me" I said with a smile, he looked at me and laughed. "Relax darling, I'm hear to pleasure, not to pain"
I jumped out of bed when he finally got off me, I walked over to open the door. "And WHERE do you think you're going"
"I'm going to shower, I'll be back in 10 minutes, if you don't want to join me"
His face lit up like a dog when it sees their food.
"That's more like it"

By the time we got out of the shower it was 1pm, so we had a lot of time to kill. So Kol and I decided to go down to the kitchen and bake brownies, it sort of worked until half way when he started to eat the mixture. "You know we bake the mixture then eat"
Kol looked at me with a pout, while sticking his finger into the bowl again. "Stop it!!" I said with a laugh.
"You wanna taste?" He asked as he put his lips on mine with some food still in his mouth, as gross as it sounds the mixture was still so damn good.
We kissed for a long time, "if we are just going to stand and make out in every place we come to we aren't going to get much done" I said while kissing him again.
"You aren't complaining" he said with a wink, he then walked out of the room and to grab us two blood bags, we where both very Hungry.
He then walked back into the kitchen holding 3 blood bags and no T-shirt on, his abs where on show and he looks so damn good.
"Sure, why not, you don't even need to wear cloths" he looked at me and then threw me a blood bag. "Thank you sexy"
"It's too hot so I had to take my t-shirt off" he smirked at me and came closer.
I looked at him and he looked at me, just in sync we both smiled at each-other.
"I've been thinking Kol"
"Oh god, it's not you, it's me blah blah blah, whatever"
"No no! I'm not breaking up with you hahahah, I was going to ask you something"
"What is it love?"
"Well, you know, I'd really like to move back to New Orleans for a bit and regain my land, you know, because it has been my home"
Kol looked at me and started to smile, "we can move together! And live together, on our own"
"So I guess we start packing tomorrow then" I said with a wink.
Kol looked at me and said, "look Serena, we're going to go to New Orleans and we're going to get back your home, and take back everything that was taken from my family and I. I'm so glad you decided to Come back" he planted his lips on mine and smiled through the kiss.
"I love you Serena"
"I love you too Kol"

Sorry for the boring chapter, I thought because all my other chapters had so much happening in it them I would write a more chilled out one. So there it is, thank you!!
Remember
Vote&comment
TheMikaelsonDiaries