"Family, will be the death of me"

(Stefan's POV)
The house has been lonely without Serena, even though I thought Damon over reacted a tiny bit with the whole, snapping her neck and telling her to leave I think it was for the best. With her here and he affection towards Kol, our plan would never of kept Classified.
I was in the kitchen when I heard a shout from Damon and the sound of his body thudding the ground. He doesn't usually go down easily, it must be bad.
I sped into the living room when I realised what it was, it was a dart, much stronger than Vervain Damon had been shot with it before when he was in the civil war, it was Vampire Flu.
Suddenly I got a knock at my door, it was a very angry but eager Kol Mikaelson.
"WHAT have you done with Serena and how have you got the Vampire Flu curse."
Serena! She got shot aswell, how did they manage to find her? However it was who is attacking us must have something against Vampires.
"She was shot? It wasn't us, Damon was just hit with the dart aswell" I was furious, but how could it be I don't have feelings for her anymore, or do I?
I called Elena to come and help, maybe she would have a idea on what it is or who it is that is attacking.
(Kol's POV)
I was infuriated, why would someone want to do that to someone especially someone as innocent as Serena. I bet it was the Salvators. They probably thought Vampire Flu wouldn't effect my family and I, so they had to go for Serena.
I arrived at The Salvators door. "WHAT have you done with Serena and how have you got the Vampire Flu curse."
I then looked to the ground and seen Damon, passed out with the identical dart in his arm to what was in Serena's leg. "She was shot? It wasn't us, Damon was just hit with the dart aswell"
It wasn't them, I was surprised whoever done this must have a problem with all Vampires in Mystic Falls.
I was on my way home when I seen a man hiding in the bushes outside my home, I sped over to him and grabbed him by his throat "what do you think you're doing, you want be hurting any of my family and getting any with it"
I then ripped his heart out, dropping it to the floor and grabbing his weapon.
I felt the presence of someone behind me, so I turned around and smacked him with the back of his colleges weapon. I looked around me "anyone else willing to take me on, or are you just going to shot me with you pathetic little Looney juice darts"
I felt a prick of a pin on my neck then heard a neck snap. "Elijah"
" Come Kol, quick, inside, we must talk"
I picked up the needle that would of been injected into me, and sped indoors. In the living room was a witch, and in the middle of a table surrounded by candles was Serena "what are you doing to her, leave her alone."
"Kol listen, this Vampire Flu is contagious, if it doesn't get eliminated she will die. This is Jani, her coven is the maker of the Vampire Flu, she is willing to help us. She will get rid of Serena's Flu"
The witch then took a knife, and slit her throat, took the wooden knife and drove it through her heart.
"NO what are YOU DOING, you're SUPPOSED TO BE HELPing"
Her body then went up in flames.
"The only way to get rid of the flu, is to eliminate the carrier itself, you silly boy"
I was over come with sadness and anger, nobody was going to stop me killing that bastard of a witch. "SHE WAS MY ONE TRUE LOVE, AND YOJ TOOK  HER AWAY FROM ME"
He then grabbed her by the neck and said calmly "the only way to get rid of a murder, is getting rid of the carrier, ITSELF "
He then ripped out the witches heart and through it against the way. The bloody organ dripped down the way like a red waterfall.
He then softly, lifted Serena's body and kissed her head. "I love you Serena, this shouldn't of Happened to you, not today"

(Serena's POV)
Some how, I awoke, but not in my body, I was a spirit. I felt someone behind me "Your boyfriend shouldn't of done that, there is a way for you to be brought back. Before you died I presurved your body with a spell. But now he will never know, so you will be living over here, unable to find peace. This is your price you have to pay Serena Woods, this is your doing"
"No, you.. You" I was so scared, it then clicked. "Mother"
"Hello Daughter, how is the life of a Vampire when you could of had the life of a witch? No wonder you were exiled. You're a Abomination"

Quite the plot twist am I right?!
I thought the story needed a little bit of a shaking up. Comment your thoughts on the story line.
Remember, vote and comment xo
TheMikaelsonDiaires