Made Whole again.

(Serena's POV)
I knew it, I kept thinking about what my mother said. That I'm a abomination.
When I was 16 years old I was exiled from my Coven, because I was different. They robbed me of my powers and threw me out of my family home, my sisters, mother and father didn't speak to me or look for me again. They threw me to the curb like I was nothing, so I made myself to New Orleans, as young as I was I was independent enough, I managed to survive from the aid of Katherine until I meet Kol, Kol then left and erased himself from my life aswell. Until I met Stefan, I was then turned and here I am today. In the in between barriers of life and death, seeing everyone around me but not being able to communicate, great.
Today I did something I never expected to do, ever in my life. I attended my own funeral and watched myself get buried. Lots of people from my past arrived. Stefan, Damon, Elena, the Mikaleson's and surprisingly my dad also came.
(Kol's POV)
Today was Serena's funeral. I have no words, it was a lovely Venue prepared by Elijah, he felt bad as it was his witch that done this, Even though still having trouble forgiving him.
Just before she was buried the witch I killed the day before stumbled into the funeral, from where I dumped her body she started shouting all this Witchy Woo, I felt ringing to my ears and all Supernatural creatures hit the ground in pain.
"I must finished what I started, I MUST complete the spell or my coven will fall." She stood in front of Serena's dead body and chanted a series of sounds and words, I was unable to understand even though I was previously a witch. She started shouting, everyone just stood still and watched.
"For me to reunite this body with her soul, a massacre must be performed. 12 people must die"
As everyone tried fleeing and running out of the venue she put a spell that no one were to leave
"Hissa, Slevorelateion"
12 witches feel to the floor with slits in their neck.
" the Power, I can't feel it"
She places her hands on Serena's chest and her eyeballs turn to complete whiteness. She then falls to the floor with blood dripping from her eyes, nose and ears.
The spell is dropped and everyone leaves except me and my family, Stefan, Damon and Elena also stay.
"My Darling, please tell me you're alive, Serena, love come on wake up! SERENA, wake up" I start crying getting furious and impatient.
"Wake up you silly  little bitch, this women didn't just ressurct herself and die again just for you to do nothing"
(Serena's POV)
I was standing, watching my funeral when I fell to the ground with a ringing sound in my ear, and voices in my head, I don't really remember much of what happened, but my soul was reunited with my body. Before I awoke I had a dream. It was my mother.
"Serena, you have been resurrected to continue my legacy, you will be regent to the Staring Coven of New Orleans, you must take it, if you don't you will be putting yourself in great danger. I was the one who gave you Vampire Flu, it was all part of a plan, you where the perfect test subject of a master plan to keep our coven alive"
I woke up, surrounded by the Mikaelson's Damon, Stefan and Elena.
I stepped out of my coffin. "I'm a witch now, I cheated death, twice, and I'm now a leader of the coven that banished me 100 years ago. Someone tell me this isn't real"
"I'm just glad to have you back love, the last day was dreadful, don't ever unintentionally die on me again please" Kol smiled and winked. I looked at him and smiled, I gave him a soft kiss on the lips and rested my forehead on his, I gazed into his eyes. "I'm so glad to be back kol, just promise you'll stay with me through this"
" I promise, forever and always my love"
"Forever and always"

I'm so glad Kol and Serena are ok again, I had to make it that they were alright because I wouldn't be able to live with myself
If I don't update for a while it's because school starts back after Easter break tomorrow, damn it.
Remember to Vote and comment any suggestions
Thank youuu xox
The MikalesonDiaries