Burned to a crisp

Kols POV

"Niklaus, where is my bastard son"

I was with Serena in the Cellar when I heard someone shout that phrase, I sped over to Serena and put my hand over her mouth to stop any more noise coming from her mouth. We went up to the ground floor to see my father, standing in the middle of the foyeé with a white oak stake, the vampire that hunts Vampire, my father Michael Mikaleson. Klaus appears from but bedroom "Father, I was wondering when you and your fancy little stake would show up, a little obvious, but then again, stealth was never your best quality, because if it was you would of already killed me"
"BOYYYYYY"
He went for Klaus and pinned him against the wall and threw him over the balcony onto the ground floor with Serena and I. He then sped down the stairs and went for my brother, with the stake really to pierced into his heart, just a split second before he done so, Serena held up her hand and with her magic snapped His leg and then his other leg so he feel to the floor, she seemed very angry at him.
"Don't you DARE ever come for one of my friends, when though he is your child it's not ever fatherly to want to abolish your child from the earth"
"How dare you speak to me like that young lady, you will respect-"
Before he finished his sentence she snapped his neck with her magic.
"That should shut him up until he awakens" she laughs and looks at klaus with a worrying look. She runs over to him to see him staring into space, "quick, grab him and put him into the cellar, chain him up and don't let him out" klaus said, he seems really determined
So all three of us drag him into the cellar and chain him up, Serena puts a spell on the chains so he can't use any of him vampire privileged while in or connected to them, so he can't use his super strength to escape. We took the White oak sake off him so he couldn't use it against any of us or my siblings again.
Serena and I where just sitting, passing time, waiting for Michael to wake up. She was sitting in a daze looking off into the distance just minding her own business, she looked so calm and happy, something I hadn't seen in her for a while. I think become a heretic have her confidence which I like, she exudes it, it's sexy.
Klaus then walked in behind us.
"Serena love, em, I would just like to say a big thank you for helping me out today, if you weren't there then I probably would it died, for Kol would of died trying to protect me. And that wouldn't be good for neither you or I"
"No problem at all Klaus, you would of done it for me if it was me in a bad situation, I'm only returning the favour." She said with a smile, she really cared for Klaus, it was nice,
I feel like she is really part of the family and that's something I haven't been able to share with a girl in a long time. A long long time.

Serena's POV

I was sitting in the cellar just waiting for Michael to wake up from my little
Neck snapping incident, Klaus came and thanked me and I though that was very nice of him to do so, I really felt part of the family, like I actually had a family.
Michael woke up and was not a happy bunny at all, "see you girl!!! I will murder you for what you've done l, how dare you disrespect someone with greater power!!!" He seemed very angry, Kol stepped in front of me for protection "don't speak to her like that, she's not one of your children who you think you can treat like dirt"
"Seriously it's fine Kol" I look and smile at Kol I give him a small peck on the lips and he smiles back, I turn back to Michael and give him a piece of my mind.
"Someone with greater power? Seriously, I am a one hundred year old vampire and I also have the power of a full coven of dead witches, you may be 10x my age but I have about 2 of those fighting by my side, so who is the one with the greatest power"
"Make that 4, where is father?"
From behind the me and down the stairs came Elijah and Rebekah, clearly heard that there father had returned.
"I WILL kill YOU FOR THIS SERENA!! YOU DIRTY little WHORE"
Michael tried to struggle out of his chains but he couldn't, serves him right for what he has done. I was so angry and what he said about me, he doesn't even know he and he's already making assumption on my life, no wonder his children hate him.
"You know what Michael, for the pure fun and entertainment of everyone here I will not hesitate to boil your blood and make it come out every hole in your body, make your eyes pop out of their sockets and SCRAPE EVERY organ of you body out, cell by cell if it's even possible."
Everyone was amazed by what I was saying, it's like they never seen anyone stand up to their father before.
Kol grabbed the white oak and stationed it right on his chest where his heart out be, and spoke right into his ear "any last words, father"
"You will always be my family, unfortunately for you Niklaus, you will ALWAYS live in hate"
After the said that Kol drove it right through his heart, he then went up in flames and his crops burns.
"Well, 1000 years we've been trying to do that and all we needed was a witch-heretic girl and a bit of White oak and we've done it" Rebekah said to me as we all walked up the stairs onto the ground floor.
Kol then takes me by the hands and stands Infront of me, he begins to speak. "Thank you Serena, so very much, without you one of us would of been dead, we all really appreciate it."
He then gives me several pecks on the lips and it turns into a long kiss. It started to get heated when we both snapped into reality and realised everyone was standing awkwardly around us.
"I love you Serena Woods" he says.
" I love you to Kol"

Hey guys, this is the end of another chapter and I'm sorry if they seems very rushed it's because with school etc. It's hard to update every day but I'm Defo trying so it will be okkkk. Remember!!
If you have any
Tips
Extra characters you want me to add in
Or any suggestions to make my story/stories better than please do!! I would love it very much
Thank you Comment&vote plsss
TheMikaelsonDiaries