Chapter 19

(Sorry there's not alot with his mom, the book isn't about him and his mom, it's about him and jodie so there isn't alot of her when they're probably should've beeen but ya know)

Harry's POV

2 days later

Today we go back home, to my home. It's just me and Liam left to visit our cities, meaning that in a week or so I get to go back home and stay home, atleast for a little while. I've no idea what's gonna happen to our band, if we'll stay together or not. I want to, but I don't want to be away from home for so long. I miss Jodie and my mum like crazy, I haven't seen them in about 3 months. We've arrived at the venue we're doing our performance in, I don't think Jodie is here yet. 

"Harry! Are we going to your place tonight or.." Niall walks over to me and has a few bags in his hand "Yeah, we can stay there for however many nights we're here"

"Cool, thanks" I slap him on the back as he walks by "No problem mate" I grab one of the bags and follow Niall over to where the stage is, to help set up some of the stuff.
"Why don't you just call him, he's probably doing something with the other boys" My head snaps up at the sound of that voice, it's my mum's. I know it "Mum?!" I can't see her so she must be around the corner somewhere. "Harry!" It's getting louder, the sound. I must be getting closer. When I turn the corner I see Jodie standing probably 20 feet away. She starts running over to me, so I drop my bags and open my arms. She puts her arms around my body and lifts her legs to wrap them around me also. I smile and hug her back, putting my hands under her legs to hold her up. 

"I missed you" she says quietly to me, a few moments later. She pulls away from the hug and smiles, looking at me. "I missed you too, it's been 3 months" She laughs and puts her hands around my neck "Your hair is getting so much longer" She says while playing with the short hairs on the back of my neck
"Well it does grow, you know" She rolls her eyes at me but still smiles "Yes.  I'm not an idiot" 
"Ok, well i wasn't to sure" Her eyes widen as her smile gets bigger "Harry! You're such a jerk" she pushes me back but then realizes I'm holding her so it doesn't do anything. I start laughing and she sticks her tongue out at me, only making me do it back to her. 

"Jodie!" Niall yells out when he comes back from wherever he was putting those bags "Hey Niall" She climbs out of my arms and goes over to him, giving him a hug. I smirk when she pulls away after about 10 seconds, my hug was longer. "How are you!" 

"Good, well I did just talk to you yesterday so not much has changed but ya know. We've been bit busy going to our shows and the whole deal." The smirk on my face disappears when he says that. They talked yesterday? I still don't know how he got her phone number..  "Yeah, how is that by the way. Performing for people and everything?"

"It's amaazing. I think I already told you this a while ago but it's absolutely incredible, wouldn't change it for anything"

"Not even me?" She smirks and raises her eyebrows. I get this awful feeling in my stomach as she says that she'd date him. 

"Well, maybe that ONE thing but nothing else" She hits him lightly on the arm "Liar, you said you wouldn't change it for anything" He rolls his eyes and smiles at her "Whatever, let's go see the stage they're setting up"

"Ugh but that's so farrrr" She drags out and he just laughs "Let's go lazy butt" He picks her up by her waist and throws her over his shoulder, running in the direction of the stage while she laughs and tells him to put her down. Wow, I had no idea he was that strong. 

It feels as if they just forgot about me, like they only saw eachother in this room. Niall knew I was here, he noticed Jodie and she was literally on me. I can't help but feel a bit of jealousy inside of me. It took me 3 months to get back to see Jodie, and 3 seconds for Niall to take her from me. I thought he was my friend!