five types of trouble

chapter one >> five types of trouble
||~ ~ ~||~ ~ ~||
BEFORE

Choi Raehee has been classed as dangerous to herself. She's quiet, too quiet. Keeps to herself instead of opening up to other people by whom she gets extremely nervous around. She rathers that she'd never existed instead of standing out in a crowd. She's here because she needs confidence.

Park Jimin has been classed as a relbelious teen. He's loud and rude and has no care in the world for anyone but himself. He likes to beat people up for fun and create chaos by stealing from others and breaking into people's homes. He's here because he needs to learn control.

Jeon Jungkook has been classed as a depressed and self harmful teen. He hasn't smiled in years and constantly feels sad and unappreciated. He doesn't know what joy feels like anymore, he's always been alone and abandoned. He's here because he needs happiness.

Song Soojae has been classed as reckless and uncontrollable. She's always causing arguments and getting involved into things that have nothing to do with her. She takes pride in vandalizing important and priceless propriety in hopes of gaining the attention she seeks so badly. She's here because she needs to learn tranquility.

Kim Taehyung has been classed as dangerous to others. He has extreme anger issues therefore he is always mad and needs to find violent ways to release his bottled up anger. He's never had friends since everyone finds him too unpredictable and dangerous. He's here because he needs something to keep him sane.

Five teens, all with different yet similar problems, meet each other when fate draws them together. They may just be the medicine they've each been needing.

||~ ~ ~||~ ~ ~||

Raehee sits silently at a lonesome table in the disgusting, overcrowded cafeteria at the facility.

She hates it here, she wants to escape so badly. Not just the facility but also her life. She wants to find happiness and she thinks that is the only way. She munches on her half-eaten salad for ten minutes as she pokes it several times with the white plastic fork. She avoids all eye contacts and continues to sit quietly and anxiously.

Jimin sits at a crowded table in the centre of the cafeteria jumping around and yelling nonsense and laughing at his own foolish jokes. His bright smile could be used to make so many people happy but instead he's here because he couldn't, he crushes people's spirits to lift his own.

He gobbles down his hamburger in minutes and starts banging on the table with a bunch of the other guys wanting more food from the workers, he knows he won't get it but he still continues because he likes causing a commotion.

Song Soojae is sitting at a table similar to Jimin's, all the girls are talking loudly and obnoxiously aloud for everyone to hear. She's sitting in the centre of the conversation, spreading rumours and laughing a little too loudly.

She uses a nail file that she snuck into the cafeteria to carve her anitials into the fine pine wood of the pale tables. She doesn't do it secretly, getting caught means she gets to be the centre of attention once again and that's what she lives for.

Jeon Jungkook is not sitting at a table. He's seated on the floor in the corner drawing in his sketchbook and creating beautiful and delicate masterpieces. There are no vacant tables except for the one where Raehee is sitting at but he's too nervous to go over there. He doesn't like talking to people.