~My new Step Brother is a jerk. A sexy jerk~(A Step Sibling Romance)

Hey guys! here is a new Step Brother/ Sister Romance! Hope you like it!

Chapter 1

Shea's P.O.V

"Shea! Can you come down here please!? There are people here I want you to meet!" I groaned loudly and got up of my comfortable bed.

I walked over towards my bedroom door and stubbed my freaking tow on the door. "FUCK!" I screamed and covered my mouth quickly. I composed myself and held back the tears that where trying to escape. I'm not going to cry.

I made my way downstairs and stopped dead in my tracks. Seth Morbin was in my living room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him suddenly.

"Its non of your buisness actually" He spat back.

"Actually it is! This is my house!" I said raising my voice.

"Well it looks like it won't be soon!" He said back.

'What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"My dad brought me here to meet his new girlfriend, which is suposedly moving in with us! I had no idea she had a daughter!" He yelled.

"Seth" A man that looked almost exact to seth but taller, more muscular, and no peircings came into veiw along with my mother. I looked at her confused and she just shrugged. "Hello you must me Shea. I'm Brad. I am dating your mother. It seems she just informed me you didn't know about this?" He asked questionably.

"Uh no I did not." I could feel tears forming in my eyes but I held them in. I was not about to cry infron of these people. I have never cried infront of anybody. "I need a minute" I ran from them and back upstairs. I slammed my door hard and crawled onto my bed. How couls she do this? She said she loved Dad. Was she waiting for him to die so she could go find some other man? Its only been 2 years! Its still such a sensitive topic for me. I watch my father die! I wantched the life drain from his body! What did my mother do? She never visited! She never wanted to talk about him! She wouldn't even take me to the cemetary to see him. That gives me an idea.

I threw on my shoes and grabbed my purse and car keys. I made my way downstairs and I saw my mom on the couch crying and Brad comforting her. Seth looked absolutely bored.

"Mom i'm going out" I said looking over at her.

"Where?" She asked.

'Its non of your buisness" I spat at her.

'I'm coming!" Seth said

"I don't know if you would want to" I said looking over at him.

"Anything to get out of here" He said standing up.

"I guess we will be back in an hour or 2" I said walking out the door. Seth followed close behind me and followed me to my car. I got in and so did he.

"So where are we going?" He asked buckeling up

"To see my dad" I said with a blank expression.

"Oh uhm I don't do good with fathers" He said worridly

"Don't worry he can't do anything to you" I said with a smug smile.

"Why not?"

'Hes dead" I replied flatly.

"Oh, uhm so-"

"Don't. I don't need your pity" I said pulling out of the driveway.

After about 30 minutes we made it to the cemetary my father was burried at. I pulled up to the side of the road next to his stone and got out.

"You can come if you want" I said to Seth.

'Uhm I'll stay here" He said back. I closed the door and walked over to my dads plaque. I sat down and looked at his name engraved in the plaque. I took a deep breath holding in the tears.

"Hey dad." I began. "Miss you being around the house. I know I havent been here in a while. I didn't forget about you don't worry." I could feel the tears building up again. "Mom has a boyfriend. It didn't take her long to move on. I'm so pissed off at her. How could she do this to you? To me?" A tear fell from my eye. "I really miss you dad. I know your still around watching over me. I'm trying really hard to make you and mom proud of me." Another tear escaped and I let it fall down my cheek. "Don't worry dad I still don't have a boyfriend. I know how much that agrivated you. Your excuse was I was to young and didn't know anything. You where right, and I would tell you that after ever brake up I had. You would never tell me that though. I knew how much you wanted to" I said with a smile another tear falling from my eye. "My grades are alright. B's. I could do better, but since you left I haven't really been myself. You where my bestfriend dad. Sometimes I don't know what to do. The pain gets so bad sometimes. I don't know how to deal with it." I let out a sob. "I'm trying dad. I really am" I held my head in my hands sobbing brutally. I must look like an idiot. I really don't care right now though. "I love you dad. I always will. I'll see you soon" I blew a kiss at the plaque and then got up. I whiped away my tears and started walking back to the car. I bumped into a hard chest and gasped. I looked up seeing Seth. His eyes where teary like he wanted to cry.

"How much did you hear?" I asked him.

"All of it" He choked out.

"Well if your standing there to give me pitty don't. You will never see something like that again. Never speek of this with anyone! Lets go" I said harshly, I pushed past him and to my car. I got in and waited for him to get in.

"Pity can be good sometimes" He suddenly said, braking the silence.

"Well I don't want it. I don't need people feeling bad for me because my father died. I have heard it all before. 'oh Shea I am so sorry about your dad he was a great man' 'oh shea I am so sorry are you okay' 'Hes in a better place sweetheart. so sorry for your loss' Please tell me something I don't know. Reminding me won't make it better. I can deal with it myself" I spat at him.

"Well thats not what you said"

"SHUT UP! You weren't supposed to hear that! Why the frik did you follow me anyways? You said you where going to stay in the car" I said back.

"I realized my Grandmother was a little up ways and I was going to visit her. I heared you talking and decided to listen. Happy I did"

"Why? Cause you saw me cry?"

"I don't know why you think I'm such a bad guy Shea" He said shaking his head.

"You call a player, a bully, an egotistic jurk a good guy?" I asked stunned

"Okay maybe i'm not the nicest guy but I never did anything to you!"

"But you did! Just shut up! I don't want to talk to anyone. I should have came alone!" I said angry.

"Whatever bitch" He spat

"See there is the asshole everyone knows! The nice guy didn't last very long! It was probably just an act. Sorry buddy it didn't work!" I said louder that I wanted ot to sound.

"Oh just shut up cry baby" He spat

"Excuse me! Your the one who looked like he was going to cry! Not so tough are you?" I siad with a smug smile

"You shut up and drive! I want to get out of this car. This was stupid!" He said angrily

"THEN WHY DID YOU COME?" I yelled.

"BECAUSE IT WAS BETTER THAN SITTING BACK AT YOUR HOUSE WATCHING YOUR MOM SOB AND MY DAD COMFORT HER! ITS DISCUSTING!"

"Looking at your face discusts me" I spat

"Please! Everyone knows I'm attractive! Don't lie to yourself!" He said with a smug grin. He was right. He was attractive. Beautiful eletric blue eyes, black shaggy hair, beautiful milky skin that looked so soft, a nose ring that was sexy as hell, he had that 'emo' look. That was what girls in my school found attractive. Yeah we like muscle but who could resist sexy 'emo' boys! It was impossible!

______________________________________________________________

HOPE YOU LIKE IT! MAKE SURE YOU VOTE/COMMENT/FAN!

UNEDITED!