Chapter 21

Let me just start off with how sorry I am..

I landed myself in some not so good things/feelings and had to go away for a little bit...

Guys I'm so sorry.. Forgive me?

Heres chapter 21.

Shea's P.O.V

"You're a fucking slut! And your brother is no better!" My mother yells at me. My eyes fill with tears. Me and Seth on opposite sides of the living room. "A fucking hickey on your neck! And I find the both of you naked in your bed this morning!?!?! Both sleeping! NAKED! I had to send up Lisa in order for the both of you to damn wake up! I though I damn raised you better Shea!" She yells and I start to cry. She looks at me in disgust. "You're a sad damn excuse for a daughter" She spits at me as she walks away and over to Seth.

"God damn Pen, leave her alone!" Seth's dad yells. "What do you expect when you leave two hormonal teenagers in a house together!?" Seths Dad screams at my mother. I just sit there quietly and watch.

"I never thought all this would happen! She isn't on birth control! I sure as hell hope they used protection!" My mom yells and I look over at Seth his face goes pale and he then gets up and rushes to the bathroom. "Oh great" My mom spits at me.

I quickly sprint up and run to Seth, my mom going to hold me back but Seths dad grabbed her away.

I slowed my running as I got to the bathroom, sighing as I gently knock on the door. "S-Seth.. Let me in..?"

The door swings open and Seths standing there, crying. Tear after tear running down his face as looks at me, in complete and utter disgust.

"You didnt fucking tell me you weren't on birth control Shea! What the hell is wrong with you!?" He yells at me, making my body step back a bit in shock.

"You act like the sex was all my idea Seth!" I yell at him getting a bit angry.

"If you're pregnant its your fault!" He yells at me. "That baby is your responsibility! If you told me you weren't on birth control that sex would have never happened!" He spits at me as he shoves me against the hallway wall. His face gets close to mine and his eyes lock with my brown orbs, tears filling quick. "It was a mistake Shea! It'll never fucking happen again" and with that, he gave one final push and left.

I sunk to the floor, sobbing.

How could he do this to me..?

I know I should have told him, but I was so lost in the moment. I love him, but its clear he doesn't love me anymore.

I get up and dart to my room, sobbing. My vision completely blurry as I slam my door behind me.

I was just another one of Seths good fucks.. It wasn't making love, it had nothing to do with how we felt for each other.. God this is all my fault.. Its all my fucking fault.

My mom hates me.

Seth doesn't love me.

I could end up pregnant.

I was sexual touched by a man.

I lost my father.

Im loosing myself..

I dont know what to do anymore. Its a never ending pain filled life. What the hell is wrong with me..?

I run to my bathroom, looking for something.. Anything to help me.

I spot my razor and grab it, my heart rate quickening. My mind not even paying attention to what im doing, the pain taking over my body.

The sad part is. This wouldn't be my first time. This is a relapse.. I need this release. I cant take it.

I tear up, but relax as I feel the cold metal run across my skin. A slight sting, but a feeling of relief running through my body.

I lay the razor down and fall to the floor, leaning against the cabinets in my bathroom, letting the flow of the blood relax me.