Chapter 7

Chapter 7 

Shea's P.O.V 

I have been sitting in the bathroom for 2 hours. My bottom half completely exposed. I don't know why I was still in here to be honest with you. I don't know if i'm afraid to see Seth or because I am so sore from our previouse actions. 

I don't know if I regret what happened with Seth. I mean god when he touches me it drives me crazy. And when he did that with his mouth oh my. I want him. I really do, but the fact that he is my almost step brother it makes me feel dirty. I hate keeping secrets. It makes me feel terrible. 

I heard a knock on the door and tensed. 

"Shea open up" Seth's voice sounded. 

"Seth I told you to go away" 

"I'm not going away Shea. I'm not. I've been sitting here for the past 2 hours waiting for you to come out and thinking" 

"Thinking about what?" I asked 

"You and me and how wrong it actually is" He admitted. 

"It is wrong Seth. I can't do this to my mom" I said a tear rolling down my cheek. 

"Can you please come out?" He asked 

"Okay i'll come out but i'm still have naked because of you" I said with a smile. I heared his chuckle. 

"Hey you weren't complaining" A smile made its way to my face. 

"Yeah I know" I unlocked the door and opened it slowly seeing Seth standing there. Still shirtless. Oh god. "Please put on a shirt" I said blocking my eyes. 

"How about you put on pants. Its bad enough I had to go through that and not get anything" That made me smile. I unblocked my eyes and walked over to me dresser and put on a pair of undies and short short pajama bottoms. I took of my shirt and bra and threw on an old t-shirt. Seth was facing my back so he didn't see my boobs. When I was finished I turned towards him and he was frozen in his spot. His eyes travled down to my breast and I looked down seeing that my nipples where indeed showing. 

"Sorry" I said covering up my chest. 

"Its fine" His eyes met mine and I could see the lust he had for me. 

"I'm going to go get a drink. Take a cold shower" He smiled at me and walked into my bathroom. He left the door open and I was thinking to take a peek but I didn't. I walked downstairs and Casper was sitting on the couch. 

"What the hell are you still doing here?" I asked sounding harsher than I should. 

"I wanted to apologize. I'm really sorry. But it seems that Seth was forgiven. He's just using you Shea. He doesn't love and your falling for his tricks. He acts all nice and pretends to care for you. He'll make you believe he loves you, take your virginity and then leave you like he did to the rest. He has done it before. More than once" I looked up at Casper in disbeliefe. 

"Thats a lie! He wouldn't do that to me!" I said shoving him. 

"No Shea. I wouldn't do that to you. Give me a chance please" He said grabbing my hands in his and kissing them each. How cliche. Its kinda cute tho. I mean me and Seth agreed it was wrong what we where doing. I have to try and move on and maybe Casper can help me out. 

"If I did give you a chance, what would happen?" I asked 

"I would treat you like a princess. Shower you in gifts, kisses, hugs everything. Take you on romantic dates, walks in the park, the beach, shopping. Anything you would want baby I would make sure you got. I have to much money. I need to spend it on someone" He said with a smile. It sounds nice. 

"Okay, but for now we need to keep it a secret okay? I'll tell Seth" 

"Tell me what?" I tensed

"Just that me and Shea are going to go on a date Friday night" Casper said with a smug smile. Asshole. Seth looked at me confused and I opened my mouth to say something but he cut me off. 

"Have fun" With that he left me standing there with Casper. He was not happy. 

___________________________________________________________________________

I KNOW I KNOW! ITS SHORT! 

BUT OMG! 

Do you think Seths really pissed? 

What do you think Caspers up to? His attitude is kinda fishy! 

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

UNEDITED