Dipper

Danny was walking into my trap. And now, he will be exposed. And I was read to confront him.

"Dipper! What are you-" Danny started.

"Pretty clever of you, ghost," I said.

"What are you-"

"Hiding in a family of ghost hunters? Pretending to be their son?"

"... You'd better have some-"

"Proof? Don't worry, I got some. But I won't need it after this test. You look worried. These weapons don't hurt humans, right?"

"Those things are dangerous, Dipper, put it down."

"I think I can handle it."

"I don't like staring down a gun, Dipper, put it down."

"I won't. I'm not scared of you."

"That's because I gave you no reason to be."

I aimed at him, but he ran. I took off after him, losing sight of him within minutes. I saw a soft, green glow faze out. A voice so quietly whispered, "I don't, won't, never use my powers to hurt humans." That was Danny. I crept toward the area, but I got tackled, instead. But I managed to hit him in his chest. I dodged all his attacks. "Mabel, now!" I yelled. A blast so powerful was shooting directly at Danny. It hit him directly.

We watched as he slammed to the ground. "I was right," I said. "He is a ghost!" Mabel stared in disbelief. "He is," she whispered. A movement caught our eyes. Danny made no attempt to get up. Is he... dead? For some reason, I hoped not. The air around us stirred. Our heads shot around, looking for the cause. For once in this nigh, I really did feel true fear.