Generation Lost

A/N// The picture of Ricky is my all time favorite picture of him. It's adorable and he looks like a fucking angel I swear. Oh the perfection is too much.
Anyways let's go on with the chapter

:Scars POV:
I was walking to the bus when I was stopped by a girl.

:Scars POV:I was walking to the bus when I was stopped by a girl

God she was gorgeous. I really like her tattoos too. I didn't have any, but planning to get one as soon as possible.

"Hey your Ricky Olson's girlfriend aren't you?" She asked. Wow even her voice is beautiful
"Yea I am. Are you a fan of Into The Roses?"
"Ha no. What, you think I'm an emo freak like you?!"
"Well I don't know. Are you a fan of Motionless In White?" I asked trying to be polite and not pounce on her.
"Yea. Ricky's so God damn hot" She giggled. Okay?
"Oh I know. I don't know how I got so lucky"
"Well guess what. Maybe you're not as lucky as you thought" She snickered
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"It means he's using you! How do I know? Cuz he told me. Oh and i just came from his bus. Yea he's amazing in bed" She said laughing.

What no! Ricky would never cheat on me. Would he? He said he'd never hurt me but now that's all that's all that we have left, hurt.
(Hehe see that reference? Yes, no? Okay)
"Leave me alone!" I yelled pushing her.
"Whatever bitch!"She said pushing me back

I ran off to his bus. God it's hard running with these boots.
I stormed in and found him asleep in his bunk. Aww he's adorable while sleeping. No! I'm supposed to be mad. It's hard staying mad at him but I had to.

"Ricky!" I yelled
He got startled and jumped.
"Scar! How was it? I'm sorry I didn't see the whole thing" He said excitedly. How dare he act like nothing happened when I was gone.

"Good. How was it with the blonde chick?!" I yelled at him
"What?" He said confused, but you never know if he's just acting
"You said you'd never cheat on me. You hurt me Richard!" I yelled. He hates being called by his full name so that's exactly what I did.
"I don't know what you're talking about and please don't call me that!" He yelled getting off his bunk. Tears welled in my eyes.

"Ricky I know what happened, she told me! I know you cheated on me!"
"No baby. I would never cheat on you" he said hugging me but I pushed him away. I saw tears forming in his eyes.
"Don't call me baby! You don't deserve to call me that anymore." I said as tears fell from my eyes
"What no! Scar I didn't cheat"
"No wonder you were so distant these couple days. Who knows, you could even be fucking Jessica!" I yelled as tears fell from his eyes. Hell yea, he better feel guilty.

"Scar you don't understand. Don't you know that girls will come telling you I supposedly fucked them? That I supposedly made out with them or I touched them? There are always girls who are going to tell you that. They're just jealous, attention seeking fans. Don't listen to them. I love you way too much to hurt you. You mean so much to me Scar. I love you, I really do! I don't ever wanna lose you again. I just can't live without you" he said full on sobbing. Wow did she make that up. I don't know who to believe.

"Do you w-want to know w-why I've been so d-distant these past few days?!" He yelled still sobbing. I nodded my head because if I opened my mouth, nothing but sobs would come out.

"Because I've been looking for the perfect one. B-but I finally found it today while you were playing your s-set" he cried pulling a ring out from under his pillow.

 B-but I finally found it today while you were playing your s-set" he cried pulling a ring out from under his pillow

"It's an engagement ring. I was going to a-ask you to be marry me while we played o-our set tomorrow b-but that girl had to ruin e-everything" he said tears streaming down his face rapidly.
Oh God. I just had to believe that fan didn't I. Now I feel bad.

"Oh Ricky I'm so sorry" I said attacking him in a hug while I sobbed into his chest
"It's okay. It wasn't your fault but I would've liked to ask you during our set tomorrow" he said hugging me tightly and digging his face into my neck, sobbing as well.

I didn't reply so we stayed there no longer crying, or sobbing. I heard the door slam open and both our bands came rushing in
"What the hell is happening here?!" Yelled Riot.
"Nothing it's just a girl told me Ricky slept with her and I ca-" I got cut off by Chris
"What dude no! You told us you were buying her that thing. But you lied to us just to sleep with another girl?!" Yelled Chris
"No! Thats not all. Just listen!" Said Ricky.

"I came to yell at him and we got into a fight until I found out she lied and he showed me this" I said holding out the ring.

"Wow so he just buys you expensive things for no reason?" Asked Riley
"Not exactly. It's an umm...it might be uh a-an engagement ring" I said blushing
"Ooh! What'd you say?!" Yelled Riot. Oh I love her.

"I haven't properly asked actually" said Ricky. He then got down on one knee holding the ring in his hands.
"Scarlet Thomas, will you make my dream come true and please marry me?" He asked
"Hmm I don't know Ricky" I said as his face dropped
"Aww im just kidding. Oh yes Ricky. I'd love to!" I said. Yes I know I said I wasn't ready for marriage yet but I guess I am.

He got up and kissed me while everyone around us cheered.
"Hell yea! Let's buy pizza to celebrate!" Yelled Balz
"Eww pizza!" Yelled Ricky
"Okay we get pizza and Ricky gets a hamburger?" I said as Ricky nodded.

Wow I can't believe I'm gonna marry my boyfriend, my one and only, the guy of my dreams...the love of my life. I love him and nothing could take that away.

*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,
Okay not gonna lie, I enjoyed writing this chapter. Hope you enjoyed reading it.

Is this the happy ending? Or is there more to come? It might not be so happy-go-lucky for them after all. Continue to read to find out what happens next chapter

I love you my Biersackians, stay strong! ❄