We can't control who we hurt

(The video is a Pierce The Veil song and it's honestly my favorite by the so I recommend it)

:Ricky's POV:
It's been two weeks since Scar has been in a coma. How long do medicated comas last? God damn

Oh and Jess had to leave last week and my dumb ass forgot to ask for her phone number so I'm most likely never gonna see her again. Nice one Ricky :)...note the sarcasm.

Today's a day off so we're at the hospital sitting by Scar in silence. I grabbed her small fragile hand and held it. I brang it to my face and kissed it. I stared at her pale face. Her cheeks hollowed a little more and every time I lift her dress up to check on her, all I see is ribs. This hospital doesn't fucking care do they? Oh and that nice nurse, Violet, is here too. Yea her and Ghost are hitting it off pretty well.

"Umm..guys s-sorry to asked but c-can I have some time alone with S-Scar?" I said quietly
They nodded and left the room
I looked at Scar's beautiful face and sighed

"Oh if only you knew how much I need you here. Who knew how much a girl can mean to me? It's just funny to think that one day I just met a girl at school and had no idea I was going to fall in love with her, her be my girlfriend, then my fiancé and now I'm crying over her. Wow. Life's full of surprises. Please wake up soon Scar. I need you here, Motionless needs you here, your band needs you here. It's just a living hell knowing that you're in a coma. I just want you to know that I love you with all my heart and I'd do anything for you" I kissed her forehead. "I love you but I have to go now. I guess I'll see you soon" I let go of her hand and walked out the room to see the rest of the band. We walked out of the hospital and drove back to our bus in silence.

:Scars POV:
I've been here for so long now. What's happening? Last time I felt like this was when I was in a coma. Wait. Could it be? Am I in another coma? No! I can't be.

Ricky had just walked out the room and while he told me all of that he did I just wanted to jump in his arms and kiss him. I tried to but it's like I'm paralyzed. I just want to wake up and be back to my normal life. Yea it's not all that great but at least I got my band and our fans to keep me happy and sane. It's better than sitting here listening to everybody tell me to wake up or how much I mean to them or how much they love me and not be able to do anything. Wow I never noticed how much people loved and cared for me.

:Jessica's POV:
Ricky and his band just pulled up and got out of their car.
Once they were walking back to their bus I ran to Ricky. Time for the next part of the plan. Get his band out of my way.

I hugged him tightly
"Oh Ricky finally you're back. I missed you"
"What the fuck! Jessica?!" Yelled Chris
"Didn't you miss me Rick?" I asked completely ignoring Chris
"No get the fuck off me!" He yelled pushing me
"Ugh after all I gave you last night you still push me away. I though after all that time we spent together we finally made up! It's that slut that's keeping you from telling them the truth isn't it? You don't have to hide our relationship anymore Ricky" I lied outing my hand on his chest just to be pushed away again

I saw everyone's face fill with shock and anger but Ryans filled with rage.

He grabbed Ricky by the neck and shoved him against a near by bus.
"What the hell is going on?! Did you cheat on Scar? Tell me the fucking truth!" Ryan yelled
"N-no I swear. I didn't d-do anything with Jessica. I only love Scar" Ricky stuttered. His face only showing fear.
"Then what is she talking about?!"
"I don't know. She's l-lieing"

I scoffed.
"Ricky what the fuck? Just tell them already" I said
"Shut up Jessica! You're lieing! I don't love you anymore, I love Scar and only Scar!" I yelled
"Ugh. Thay bitch doesn't deserve you. She's nothing but a slut that's using you for the fame!" I said.

Ricky pushed Ryan off of him and stormed towards me.
I just smiled.
He then slapped me. Damn that hurt.
"Don't call her that! You're the bitch and the slut here. And how dare you say she doesn't love me. She loved me even before the band so she's not using me for the fame!" He spat

I sighed. This is harder than I thought
"Ugh whatever. Just wait till you find out the truth. Till you see who Scar really is. Then you'll be crawling back to me begging me to take you back." I said
He slapped me again.
"Get the fuck out of my life"
"No" I laughed
"Jessica just go! Don't come back!" Yelled Chris.

Honestly I'm pretty fucking scared of him but I can't show it now.
"Fuck you!"
He then came walking to me.
He pushed me to the ground
"I said go!"
"Fine" I said

I got up and walked away. Tears fell from my eyes. I didn't want his band to hate me. I just want to get along but I still love Ricky and he doesn't love me. He loves that other girl but I want him back so I have to do this. It hurts like hell to be pushed around by them and to know that the love of my life has his own and they're getting married soon. That's why I have to have her and his band out if the way. I know what I'm going to do though. They think I'm retarted but I've got a plan and I'm going to keep fighting for Ricky till I get him.

*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,
So here's the chapter. Don't have much to say today so hope you enjoyed it!

I love you my Biersackians! ❄🌌