The Electric City

:Ricky's POV:
Today me and Scar are going to decorate the baby's room.
Our house has three bedrooms, one's for us and two are guest bedrooms becuase friends stay here a lot.
Today we're going to change one of the guest rooms into the baby's bedroom, which we already emptied out.
It's going to be awesome decorating the room however we wanted.
Scar made me go out with Chris and Ryan to buy light grey paint, black paint, a light grey crib, two black nightstands and a light grey dresser.
We wanted the room to be fit for a guy or a girl so Scar chose the theme colors of the room to be black and light grey.
I think it'd look cool.

Once me, Chris and Ryan got back we found the room's floor covered in some kind of white elastic cover to keep the floor clean from paint.
"So I guess me and the guys will start with the paint" I said.
"What! Who said I wasn't helping"
"Nobody but I thought-" I said, until I got cut off.
"Rick, if she wants to help, let the lady help" said Ryan.
I looked over at Scar and she smiled at him.

We opened the light grey and black paint and started paint the top halp of the wall grey and the bottom half of the wall black.
It looked awesome so far.
Next I had to put the crib together.

:Scar's POV:
While Ricky was putting the crib together he had the most adorable expression on his face.
His eyebrows were furrowed, his mouth was slightly open and his tounge was on his top lip.
He looked so focused and adorable.
I chuckled a bit.
"What're you laughing at?" Ricky said looking over at me.
"You. You're so cute"
"Ugh, whatever love birds" said Chris.
Ricky smirked and continued to work on the crib.

-

"Oh my god. Finally done!" Said Ryan.
"It looks nice" I said.
"I agree" said Chris.
"But guys, I did the crib...all by myself!" Ricky said smiling like an idiot and holding his arms out at it.
He was proud of the crib.
Chris shook his head.
"Well then, umm, Ima go get a snack now" said Ryan walking out of the room and into the kitchen.
We all know very well that when he says "snack", he really meams the whole god damn kitchen.
"I'm with you" I said following right behind him.

*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,
Okay, yes I know, this fucking sucks yet again. I'm so sorry that the past few chapter have been literal shit BUT I swear to the fucking devil that the next chapter is gonna be...um, let's just say exciting😏😊. It'll be up very soon, I'm already about half way down.

ANYWAYSSSS, bye my Biersackians!☁❄