Scream the holy spirit's name

End of tour.
Yea I know I skipped a lot of time but I really didn't have anymore ideas so I decided to skip the tour and have more interesting chapters...or at least I think they'll be.

:Ricky's POV:
So we just got home and we are completely exhausted...well at least I am.
I have no idea how Scar's not as tired as I am, especially becuase she's pregnant.
Oh about her pregnancy, her baby bump has grown a lot.
It's so cute.
She can't exactly wear skinny jeans, tight shirts or crop tops anymore but she still finds a way to look fucking beautiful.
I mean she's beautiful no matter what but you know what I mean.
About a month and a half into the tour, carrying a heavy electric guitar became way too hard for her and I thought it wasn't healthy for her or the baby anymore so I made her stop doing that for the rest of the tour so they got a fill in guitarist, but she still sang backround vocals and even got to sing a solo song each day.
She should really sing more.
Oh and she did get a little jelouse every time a girl would get a little too close to me and kind of overprotective.
She argued with most of them and almost fought some.
Of cource somebody always stopped her before her or the baby could get hurt.

"Hey Ryan-Ashley just texted me. She asked if we want to go to the mall with her and Josh" said Scar.
"I think it's a good idea. We can go ahead and buy stuff for the baby" She added.
I'm tired as fuck but she has a point.
"Well...Okay fine" I said.
She smiled and changed.
Her makeup and hair was still good so I just fixed mine and got changed.
Once I was ready, we headed to Balz's house.

-

"You guys could go wherever you guys want. I'll go with Scar, we could really use some time alone. Plus it gives us all a chance to catch up!" Said Ryan-Ashley.
"Alright see you guys later" said Balz.
"Bye" said Ricky.
I waved at them and we walked away.
Me and Ryan first went to a baby store.
I wanted to get it clothes.
Even if I don't know the official gender yet, I'll get some clothes that aren't too girly but also aren't too tom-boyish.
We ended up getting it a green full-body pajama, a grey shirt thay says 'I'm Cuter Than You', a light blue t-shirt, black skinny jeans, a white shirt that says 'Mommy's Little Monster' and dark blue sweat pants.
Baby clothes are so tiny and cute!
We then went to hot topic and bought ourselves some necklaces, shirts and small accessories.
We lastly went to go eat.

-

We got back to Josh's house.
Ricky and Balz only bought some shirts, belts and Ricky bought some stuff for the baby like bottles, bibs, small toys and two pairs of black shoes.
"Oh my god! I just can't wait till this baby's born" screeched Ryan-Ashley.
"I know right!" Said Ricky setting a hand on my stomach and smiling.
"My god, you guys are such ladies. Am I the only man here?" Joked Balz.
"Just wait till she's born, you'll love her just as much" said Ricky.
"Why do you keep calling it a her? I thought you guys didn't want to know the gender till it's born" Asked Ryan-Ashley.
It's true, me and Ricky decided to make the gender a surprise.
Even though we both decided on that, he still likes to think it's a girl.
It's kind of cute thought.
"Becuase I'm hoping she will be, so she can be as beautiful as her mother" he smiled.
"And if she looks like you?" I asked.
"Then damn we'll have to take good care of her" he said.
"Why?"
"Cuz she'll be getting all the bitches" he joked.
I know he was just joking but I agree.
"Stop being so cocky gosh" said Balz.
"Just sayin'"

*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,
Well, this isn't very good but it will get interesting I promise. Like I said, I skipped the whole tour cuz I was running out of ideas and I wanted the chapter to not be so boring. And again, message me if you guys have any ideas for the story like what you think should happen or what you just want to happen. I'll be more than happy to make them happen.

Bye my Biersackians!☁❄