Oh Abigail how could you do this to us?

:Ricky POV:
Wow I can't believe I'm going to marry Scar.
It's all I ever wanted: to get married, be happy, maybe even start a family I don't know yet.
I've never really wanted kids still kind of don't, but if it's with Scar, I'm okay with it...or we could just have pets. I don't know if Scar would want kids anyways.

Eh I just won't think about it too much. Kids are stressful. Anyways it wouldn't work out if both parents were in bands and couldn't take care if it properly.

"Guys get ready. We have fifty minutes!" Yelled Chris pullin gn me out of my thoughts.
I sighed and went into the bathroom.

I put on black skinny jeans, a black sleeveless Jean jacket, black ceepers, a black HIM shirt and my usual makeup.

(My big brother and his ex girlfriend have those creepers (they wanted to match) and they went to prom with them. I'm also jealous cuz I love those shoes)

We were all finally ready and out the door. We got to the stage and started tuning and doing warm ups.

A guy came to inform us that we were on in five minutes. Chris came out from his "warm up station". I don't know why he's shy to sing on front of his band but not shy to sing in front of thousands of people. I even do my vocal warm ups in front of the guys. He's the vocalist, he shouldn't be shy at all.

I hugged Scar and her band, yes they all decided to come see us today. I ran off to get lined up with the rest of my band

Once we ran on stage the croud went from chanting 'Motionless' and putting their hands in the air to screaming and jumping up and down.
"How's your night so far guys?!" Yelled Chris. The croud screamed in responce
"You guys all know Scar right? Ricky's um...lover" Ghost said into his mic. The croud yelled and screamed to confirm they knew who she was

"We'll something happened last night. A fan had told her that she had slept with Ricky, but don't worry that didn't happen. Anyways she told Scar so her and Ricky got into a huge fight and...Ricky you wanna yell them the big news?"Balz said into a mic

I nodded. "We'll after the fight me and Scar might have broken up" I joked. The croud yelled multiple different responses.

"I'm joking, I'm joking! No uh, something very exciting happened. I told her why I have been so distant these past few days. I showed her a ring. Now it wasn't an kind of ring, it wasn't a gift, it wasn't just becuase I wanted to get her something. It was actually...you know what. I'll have her tell you guys. Come out her Scar." I said waving at her to come over

She walked on stage blushing. As she reached me I leaned in and kissed her lips as the croud said 'aww' and of cource a couple of people saying 'boo'. Oh well.

"How are you guys tonight?!" Yelled Scar as the croud roared.
"Alright. I love this croud, you guys are awesome. Anyways, as you guys heard, he gave me a ring. It's very beautiful and I love it, but not as much as I love him becuase let's be honest here, I love him more than anything" She said. I kissed her cheek as the croud roared again.

"Okay. So this ring is very special. It's an engagement ring and I said yes!" She said excitedly. I kissed her lips once again and the croud cheered.

"Aww. Yes we love that Scar is going to be a part of our little family. We already counted her as a sister, but now we can officially call her our sister-in-law. Yes we know Ricky isn't our brother by blood but our brother by heart. We love you both very much and we're glad to have you both in our lives." Chris said.

"Okay so we should play a song for Scar now. Right guys?!" Said Ghost. We all yelled 'Yea!'

"Okay so this song is dedicated to my beautiful horror queen. It's called Dead As Fuck. Alright here we go!" I yelled as we all started playing our instruments after I kissed her cheek.

She walked off and Chris started to sing.

:Jessica's POV:
Oh my god. No this can't be happening! He's not going to marry that ugly ass slut.
Ugh he's mine! Oh don't worry I have a plan to get Scar away from Ricky. I just have to do it at the right time, at the right place.

*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,
Alright guys I have so many plans for this story. I enjoy writing them.

I'm sorry there has been a lot of pictures during the story. I just hate it when I'm reading a story then I have to make the image in my head so I just show it to you guys. Anyways there going to be at least one or two pictures per chapter so if it bothers you I'm so sorry

Bye my Biersackians!❄🌌