Sharing is Usually Caring.

Will's P.O.V

Well I learnt very recently that sharing is caring so, while watching this movie I noticed a bunch of people with matted looking hair would pass around a thing they called a spliff. They looked like they were having fun so I thought to liven up the game a bit, I would share my spliff with my friends. I hope they appreciate it, it took a lot of dodgy dealing to get this shit. Lighting it up I take a drag. Eugh. *insert coughing fit*. I pass the lighted fag to Magnus who looks tentatively at it before taking a drag himself and passing it on to Alec. Everyone takes turns having a drag and everyone coughs up afterwards, not except for Simon. He does it like a boss.

Once everyone has finished and the spliff is all gone. Simon looks at me and does the unexpected. "Since this was Will's great idea. Truth, Dare, Double dare, Torture, Kiss or promise?" Always expect the unexpected I say.

"Kiss." ohh, who's the little devil now. *insert eyebrow wriggle.*
"Well since Will is feeling a little frisky, I say Will can go and kiss Magnus."
Standing up I grab Magnus's hand and look him in the eyes before remembering a line from one of the movies I watched. I quirk my eyebrow and whisper in Magnus's ear. "Do I make you horny, baby?." Before smashing my lips against his. It doesn't take long before the whole room is in a ruckus. Alec the little twerp of a Lightworm is freaking the hell out screaming and carrying on. Where as Magnus is trying to push me away, like I'm repulsive. How dare he I am a sexy mofo. No one can resist me, not even Tessa. I break away for a breathe and turn to Simon.

"That good enough for you?."

Side note- I do NOT support the use of drugs this is just for comedical uses only.