Haha simon gets revenge

I guess it is time for someone else to be humiliated how about Izzy.

Izzy p.o.v

Well simon walks in looking all angry and shit and I'm like well looks like someone going to cop it here and it looks like it is me because he turns round singing to me "truth dare double dare torture kiss or promise?" and I'm like "torture please" what is the worst that can happen " Izzy your torture is being strapped to a chair and watching Jace and Alec model your clothes" this is quite literally the worst thing ever I have had nightmares about this before and they are not pretty Jace and Alec would never be able to pull off my outfits like the way I do.

.........Time lapse................

Izzy p.o.v

I'm all strapped to the chair and Alec walks out wearing my favourite pair of red gloves my Gucci high heels and my black glittering factory dress that is as tight as any thing on him and it is horrible honestly did he look in the mirror before he walked out where are the fashion police when you need them. Jace walks out wearing the outfit I had made clary wear when we went to magnus's party a few months ago the same high heeled boots and tight dress he had even attempted to put the hair clip in his hair wow Jace even managed to look even worse than Alec and that was pretty hard those outfits were terrible on them they should be against the law those outfits broke some serious fashion laws like serious fashion laws their looking at about 20 years in jail each they were that bad this is torture knowing there is nothing I can do about it. I hate this game I swear to god I will go back in time and kill who ever invented this game.