Hehe groupies

But first let me do a authors notes #authornotes:

Ok guys if you want to read how Clary's dare/truth went read the ending of mwhahahaha part 2 because I updated it on Wednesday it is now Sunday so here is this weeks second update but remember what I said if I have a hundred reads by today I would start doing 3 updates a week well sadly no one read my update 😞😣 so the hundred reads weren't made so I'll give you till Wednesday for a hundred more reads so you guys get a second chance at me doing 3 updates a week 😉 wow no pressure or anything and not trying to sound ungrateful I love all my readers thanx for reading my book it means a lot to me it's just that I'm really competitive so carry on voting, commenting, reading😉 and following me.

Love ya 😙

Bookgeeknerd now gives to you this weeks second update🎊🎉🎈🎈

Clary's p.o.v

Hmmmm lets do something as a group since we're one big happy family I know group dare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stroll into the institute with more confidence than ever and my ego running wild hehe.

"Ok guys you are all doing a big group dare and there is no arguing" I say this walking through the library doors without even saying 'hi'.

"Ummmm ok Clary? what is the dare?" hehe I know what exactly my answer is to that question dear Jace.

"We are going to destroy the local pak 'n' save" I think this is one of the most brilliant ideas I've ever had and I know this because I here all of them give a big 'whoop' and cheers of 'hooray'.

.......................... Time lapse................................

Jace's p.o.v

Yayyyyyy this is going to be awesome I think this as we walk in the automatic sliding doors. I decide to head the confectionary isle to pile up on sugar which I'll know I'll regret later when I start feel sick from so much sugar and when Clary runs away from me screaming on about how I no longer have my amazing abs. oh well. SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUMMY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woah I love sugar like legit I love it I don't know how much I've had now I think I've had about 20 chocolate frogs, 15 pineapple lumps, 50 handfuls of gummy bears, 12 handfuls of giant fizzies, and like a 1000!!!!!! air planes hmmmm is it getting hot in this store or what?????? I know what to do. clambering up to the top of the shelves so I'm closer to the air conditioning I see that Magnus has decided to drive around the meat produce fridges in a yellow tractor screaming "old McDonald had a farm. had!!!!!!!. Well it looks like I found my farm. ha keep running little chickens!!!!!!!!."

Clary and Izzy are in the dairy produce area where all the ice cream is and are getting tubs of ice cream out and throwing the contents at the people that are rushing by screaming but don't worry they don't throw the containers at them now that is just rude.

Luke is with Alec and they are sitting at a table in the biscuit isle with cups of tea pretending to have a good old chin wag and asking random strangers whether they would like to sit down and have tea with them and yes they are even using fake English accents.

So since I'm still feeling hot I think a good idea will be to take my shirt off and take a run through the ice cream war zone while waving my shirt above my head like they do when soccer players score goals in a finals play off and do the lololololololol call like a red Indian. Haha people giving me strange looks this is really fun. but right when I'm about to take my pants off we all hear cop car sirens going off oh shit. gotta go. we all race back to Magnus so he can teleport us back to the institute.

..........................Time lapse........................

Jace's p.o.v

When we all get back to the institute the first thing I do is turn around and vomit on someone's brand new pair dark blue 8inch heels oh shit not my best idea because when I look up I see a very pissed off Izzy who slaps me so hard across my face please tell my great grandchildren if they ever always feel like they just had the living daylights slapped out of them it was my fault.

Of course this moment had everyone rolling across the ground laughing so hard I'm pretty sure Alec pissed his pants.