-Revised- Undertaker

You were wandering the streets, looking for a place to stay for the night. In the morning you would go out to find a new job and maybe, if you are lucky, a place to stay permanently. Your ex-master kicked you out, so now you were homeless with nowhere to go. You found an abandoned looking place. It looked creepy with all the coffins around it, but you thought that It was better than nothing.

You entered the 'abandoned' place and was met with loud chuckles. "My my, what is a young, lovely lady doing here", the voice spoke. You jumped startled by the unknown and creepy voice. "I-I'm sorry, I thought this place was abandoned" you said as you saw a figure walk out of a coffin. "Now, why would a young lady be looking for an abandoned place, hm?" he asked looking up at you, grey hair covering his face. You couldn't tell where he was looking, with all his hair in his eyes, but you felt like he was looking at you. When he first saw you he thought you were the most beautiful, alive, person he had ever met, you could even be as beautiful as his corpses!

"Well I-um, I was k-kicked out of my ma- I mean ex-masters home, so-um I am homeless and jobless. I was just looking for a place too stay the night" you said shyly, looking down trying to avoid the awkward situation you were currently in. He sat on a closed coffin and you looked up, waiting for what he has to say, and saw that he must be thinking about the information you just gave him. Although he wasn't thinking of that.

"Hmm, I could let you stay here. It's dangerous outside, if you haven't heard there's a killer on the loose" he said looking up at you. "R-really?!" you asked excitedly, ignoring the fact of the murderer. "Of course, but there is a price" he said, while looking over your body through his long bangs covering his face, though you couldn't tell what he was looking at. "What's the price? I don't have any money, but I'll be looking for a job in the morning, hopefully I'll be able to pay you soon.." you looking down, trying to spare the embarrassment. "It's not money. You'll find out later, but for now it's getting dark so you should get to bed. I have an extra room for you" he said, motioning you to follow him.

You followed him to the room. Bit before he left, you asked "what's your name?" "Undertaker, what's yours?" he said turning towards you. "(Y/n), thank you for letting me stay here for the night" you said as you walked towards the bed. "Your welcome" he said and walked away. 'Hopefully you'll decide to stay much longer' he thought.

~~~Time skip~~~

Later that night, you were awoken by a familiar presence, you felt. You heard the same chuckling you heard when you first got here. "Undertaker?" you asked. He opened your door and walked in. "It's time for the payment" he said, definitely not thinking of a joke for payment but something else. To be honest he was nervous. Why? Because he doesn't want you to run away from him.

"But it's the middle of the night" you said as he closed and locked the door. He approached you like as if you we're a bird that was about to fly away if you approached it too quickly. You sat up and looked at him suspiciously. "And what would that payment be?" you said getting more nervous with each step he took. He chuckled and when he was close enough he took your face in his hands and crashed his lips on yours, passionately kissed you. Your eyes widened, you were too shocked to kiss back and he slightly frowned into his kiss. He broke the kiss and said "you can pay me back with your body~" (please get the reference) then without your response he started to kiss up and down your neck. His kisses were soft. You slightly leaned into his kisses, your eyes were closed in pleasure.

You slightly moaned quietly when he kissed over your sweet spot. He smirked against your skin and he started to kiss, suck, and lick the spot, leaving marks. You tried to keep in the moans but some escaped.

He kissed your lips again, but this time you kissed back. He started taking off your dress and corset, during the kiss. When you were stripped of all your clothing he parted the kiss and leaned down to your breast and massaged your left and sucked and licked your right. You moaned and arched your back bringing him closer. He moved his free hand and began slowly rubbing your clit, you moaned and blushed when he teased about your wetness, he said "hmm, seems like someone's enjoying themself, my turn~"

You didn't know what he meant, but when he undressed himself and positioned himself at your entrance and you suddenly understood what he was going to do, but before you could say anything he slowly pushed himself into you and stopped moving to let you adjust to his huge size. You screamed  practically begged him to take it out, but he only said, "shhh, it'll go away soon" and wiped away some tears that escaped, with his thumb. You leaned into his hand and told him that he could continue.

You held on to him tightly, because of the slight pain, as he started to slowly push in and out of you, giving you more time to adjust to his size.  You loosened your grip when you felt nothing but pleasure, and he started thrusting faster into you. "Agh!" you moaned in pleasure. He felt like teasing and slowed down, you wimpered when he did. "Go faster Undertaker, stop teasing~". He only smirked and said, "you'll have to beg~" and he slowed down more. "D-do I have to?" you asked, with a bright blush. "Yes~" he said, with a smirk and stopped thrusting, but ground his hips into yours. You sighed and moaned, after a few minutes of this you said, "p-please, fuck me faster, harder~!", begging like he wanted you to, much to both of your pleasure. He went faster and harder with each thrust. Now he's thrusting so fast and hard you have to hold on to him tightly. You were moaning so loud he had to kiss you to muffle your moans.

You felt your stomach twist. "U-Undertaker, I'm a-about to cum~!" you said, while moaning loudly. "H-hold it in j-just a little longer~" He said, in between small moans, and you nodded. You tried to hold in your moans as they grew louder. "I-I can't hold i-it in any m-more~" you said. "Th-that's fine~, neither c-can I~" he replied, his thrusts were becoming sloppier. You both soon released at the same time.

He pulled out of you and laid next to you and said "I also forgot to say good night". You smiled and whispered, "I love you", before you fell asleep in Undertakers arms. "I love you to" he whispered back in your ear and fell asleep beside you.

~~~Extended ending~~~
In the morning you were awoken with an empty bed. Not wanting to be a burden, you quickly got dressed and left the room. You were about to leave the shop before you were interrupted by Undertakers familiar voice behind you. "Where are you going?" he asks. You turned around and said, "I-I didn't want to be a burden. So I w-", but he cut you off. "Who said you were a burden? You can stay here, even work with me if you want" he said, smiling hopefully. "R-really? I can?" you asked with the same hopeful smile. "Why would I say so if you couldn't?" he asked? You hugged him tightly and repeatedly kissed him. "I love you, Undertaker" you said cuddling into his chest as He held you. "I love you to, (Y/n)"

*-*-*-*-*-*
There are 1371 words.