William x Reader ~Forced~

Sorry I've been taking forever, I've had school. Next will be Ash Landers. Sorry if the paragraphs are long. Will's occ. You're just waking up.

*~*~*~*~*

~~~(Y/n) pov~~~

My head hurts, I try to rub my head but find my hands tied to something, my feet are tied too. I'm on something soft. I would try to look but I'm blind folded. I'm also cold... As if I'm not wearing any clothes. I feel something tied around my mouth too. Where am I? How did I get here? Am I in danger? Theses questions keep going through my head. The last thing I remember was a man with glasses. He said he was going to reap my soul but before he does he's going to do something to me. I passed out before I could hear him say what he was going to do to me. I hope he won't hurt me.

I hope someone will come to help me, or call the yard. If they do call the yard I hope they'll come quickly. But how will I call for help with my mouth covered. Even if my mouth wasn't covered could someone hear me, I still don't know where I am. I could be anywhere, like in the middle of a forest! I hope I'm not in the woods. I hope someone at least saw him kidnap me. I really want to escape. I begin to struggle against the restraints, but find it useless. I continue to struggle against the restraints, hoping to loosen them, even if it's just a little bit.

I continue struggle against the restraints, hoping to break them, until I hear a voice. "You're finally awake, (Y/n)". I struggled more against the restraints, even though it's useless, hearing the voice of the man that kidnapped me. How does he know my name though? Is he a stalker that I never knew about?! "It's useless to struggle against the rope", he sounded like he was getting closer to me. I tried to speak but I was muffled by the cloth, I must've forgot about it in my small panic. He chuckled and removed the cloth from around my mouth. "P-please let me go.." I pleaded. He only chuckled in reply and said, "I'm afraid I can't do that~. Did you forget what I was going to do, or did you not hear me~?" I hesitated and said, "I-I didn't h-hear you", I'm afraid of what he will do to or with me, I hope it's not either of them. "Then I guess you'll just have to find out~". When he said that I froze in fear. What Is he going to do to me? Is he going to kill me? Is he going to torture then kill me? Am I going to be a slave? Or worse than any of those, is he going to rape me?! I would rather die than be raped.

I hear a zipper and clothes being taken off. What is he doing? I really hope he won't rape me. I feel him climb on top of me. He lifts my head and slowly unties my blindfold. I finally get to see him. Maybe if I ever escape I could go to the yard and give them the description of him. I look down and see we are both completely naked. I blush cherry red and my eyes widen in fear, he just smirks and began to grope my breast. I clench my jaw, trying to keep in my moans, but I accidentally let some out when he began to suck, nibble, and play with my nipples. Why was my body betraying me like this! I don't want this! I just want to be home, with my family and friends! I start crying thinking about them, what if I never get to see them again? What if no one saw this man kidnap me? Will I ever escape? He smirked and and tried to licked my tears, but I turned my head before he could, though. He growled and roughly forced my to look at him by grabbing my hair. I cried out in pain and he laughed. Why does he enjoy my pain so much?! It hurts!

He  roughly kissed me and forced his tongue in my mouth. I tried to push his tongue out with mine, but he pulled my hair harder. I continued to cry. I cried in pain and the thoughts that no one might save me, I might never escape, and I'm going to be raped. Why did this happen to me? Why is he doing this? He continued kissing me and began roughly groping my (b/s) breast. I continued crying while starting to begin to give up on escaping... If I do get raped, I just hope I won't be raped to death, held as a sex slave, or raped then killed.. I just want to be home where I know I will be safe.. hopefully... He stopped kissing me and smirked. I cried and looked at him with a fear filled expression when I saw his smirk. He roughly thrusted into me. I felt searing pain down at my area, I screamed and arched my back. Even more tears left my eyes now. He's such a bastard! He didn't even give me a chance to adjust to his size and he was huge!!

I slowly adjusted to his size and I tried my hardest to keep in my moans, but I was failing miserably. He went faster and harder, going much deeper. I moaned louder and gave up at trying to hide my moans. I didn't want this but my body said otherwise. He kept going faster and deeper into me and he smirked at my moaning form. I arched my back slightly as he started rubbing my clit roughly. This felt kind of good, but I knew I didn't want this. He hit my g-spot and I practically screamed out a moan. He smirks and continued hitting that spot faster and harder. My walls tightened around him as I felt a churn in my stomach. I was close, any second I'm going to-. My thoughts were cut off when I came to my limit. He stopped rubbing me and licked off the cum that ended up on his fingers. "Mmm~ delicious~". I looked away in shame when he said that. His thrusts became more rougher and sloppier with each thrust, but they were still hitting my g-spot. He was close, I could tell. He moaned out my name as he came deep inside me. I arched my back again, as he came to his climax. He pulls out of me.

I shake from both exhaustion and fear of what he's going to do next. He sighed and said, "I wish I didn't have to do this but it's my job". I'm so confused now, what did he mean by that. I finally understand when he takes out his scythe. Before I could say anything I blacked out when he hit me with his scythe. Now I couldn't hear, breath, speak, nothing. I couldn't do anything. I was dead now.

~*~*~*~

1195 words.