-Revised- Sebastian x Reader ~ Half Forced~

You can give me any ideas of what kind of lemons you want me to do, but for now I'll just start off with Sebastian x reader lemon. Enjoy! ^-^
*-*-*-*-*

You were invited too a ball at the Phantomhive manor. You were currently eating since you didn't know how to dance that well.
"Hello, my lady shall I have this dance?" a deep voice said making you jump a little. "I'm sorry, but I know very little of how to dance" you said as you turned to see a handsome butler with crimson eyes. "Ah, then someone should teach you. Here, follow me" he said with a smirk, but you were too nieve to notice it, and he put his hand out to you. "Thank you" you said and took his hand and followed him.

You weren't really paying much mind on were you were going until you found yourself deep in the manor in a room. It was really a simple room, a closet, a bed, a dresser, a couple chairs, and a bed stand. You assumed it was his room and asked, "what are we doing in here?" "To dance~" he replied, with a smirk. "How are we going to dance here?" you asked, still looking around the small room. "You'll see~" he said.

He locked the door behind you and him and you turned around. You backed up as he began to approach you. "What are you doing?" you asked in a scared and confused voice. "We're going to dance" he said as you backed into a wall, and he pinned you against the wall and forcefully kissed you rough but yet passionately. You were wide eyed and struggled against his grasp but his grip just tightened by this and you had no escape. He ran his tongue along your bottom lip and you refused to let him in. He grabbed one of your breast, but you only clenched your teeth together, refusing to moan or gasp. He sighed and started kissing your neck. When he found your sweet spot you couldn't hold in your moan, so you let out a slight moan. He took this chance to slip his tongue into your mouth, exploring ever inch of your wet cavern.

He then slowly took of your dress without you knowing. You felt the dress slip, but right before you tried to catch the dress he pinned your hands above your head in one hand. You struggled against his grasp as he finished stripping you of your corset and panties.

He grabbed your breast and started to massage it and he kissed you again but not on your lips. He started to lick and twirl his tongue around your hardening nipple, teasing you, you tried to keep in your moans but let some out.

He smirked and tossed you on to the bed. Before you could get up he pinned you down again, hands above your head, but in one hand. He moved his free hand down your body to your clit and started to rub it. You moaned in response. He took off his gloves and moved his hand back down to your womanhood and stuck a digit in you, you arched your back and he started pumping in and out of you, adding more digits in you as he went. You were about to release, but he pulled out of you. You wimpered and he chuckled. "My my, is someone enjoying themself?" he said. You shivered at his words.

He took off all his clothing. He had a handsome muscular body with... a huge dick!! You were frozen, too shocked of what was happening and his size. 'How is that going to fit?!' you thought.

You were growing tired. Your eyes fluttered closed but he woke you up by putting something up to your face. You opened your eyes slowly and saw a dick in your face. "Tsk tsk, no sleeping yet, kitten~" he said and he rubbed your wet clit, you moaned and he took this chance and shoved his dick in your mouth. You almost choked at this. He grunted and said, "start sucking" you did as told, scared of the cold tone he had in his voice. After awhile of face fucking you, he came down your throat, forcing you to swallow it all.

"What an obedient little kitten~" he said, while chuckling and you slightly blushed. He then positioned himself at your entrance. Your eyes grew wide and held in your breath at this and he noticed. "It will only hurt a little bit, stop holding your breath" he said in your ear, you blushed more and tried to cover it by looking away, but he saw it and chuckled. He grabbed your chin and leaned down to kiss you, you hesitated before you kissed back.

He slowly pushed into you and you screamed loudly into the kiss, but not loud enough for people in the party could hear. You immediately rapped your arms around him. He kissed you again to muffle your screams incase one of the servants were wandering near by. Since You were still a virgin it felt like you were being teared open from the inside out.

He waited for you to adjust. You involuntarily moved your hips a little, letting him know he can continue. You tried so hard to keep in your moans but they kept escaping. He went faster and faster, he was soon at an inhuman speed. You moaned louder in between each thrust, as he gained speed. You kissed him to muffle your moans, but he smiled and gladly kissed back.

You felt your stomach tighten as you came closer to your climax. You screamed in pleasure when you came to your climax all over his dick. He wasn't done yet so you tried matching his thrusts with your own. He grunted when you tried to help, but pushed down your hips and went to his fastes speed and went as hard as he could, going deeper into you, you moaned loudly in complete bliss as he did. You felt your stomach tighten again. "I-I'm gon-na cum a-aga-" you started, but was cut off when you came again. He kissed you and you kissed back. He soon came to his climax deep inside you and he pulled out.

You were so tired that you almost instantly fell asleep but before you did you smiled and said "I may not know your name, but I still love you", weakly. He smiled and said "Sebastian is my name, but you can call me whatever you like, my love", before you fell asleep. He laid down next to you and kissed your forehead. You cuddled up to him and he returned your cuddle with his own. He fell asleep beside you, which is a surprise since he's a demon.

*-*-*-*-*
Sorry if the story sucked. >~< You can give me any ideas of what kind the lemon is and who's in it. Hope you enjoyed it though! :3 There is 1179 words.