Alois

Your some-what bipolar in this, so if you're not really, just pretend. It's slightly modern, so you don't have to wear a corset, although that'll barley be mentioned. ;D
*-*-*-*-*

~~~3rd pov~~~

You were walking the streats of London when, all the sudden you walk into a blond boy, you both fell over; but before he could touch the ground he was caught by a tall mysterious butler. Well, mysterious to you anyway.

"You bloody tart-!" he started, but was stopped by the said butler. "Your highness." The blond boy calmed down a little, but you didn't.

"What the hell do you mean 'you bloody tart'?! I didn't do a thing, you brat!" you yelled. You already hated him. He seemed angry at first, but then snickered and walked away. You were still angry but you didn't bother, so just shrugged it off.

~~~Alois's pov~~~

I snickered and walked away. "Claude, I want her" I said, knowing I'd get her. 'She sure is... interesting. She's like me. She's also beautiful.' I thought. I began thinking of what to do to her when she comes. I snickered upon a thought, "this is going to be fun" I thought out loud.

~~~(Y/n)'s pov, time skip to around midnight~~~

I groaned as I felt something or someone lift me up off my bed. I decided to ignore it, as I was half asleep, and I was put on a much softer bed.

I felt someone stroke the side of my face and lazily opened my eyes to see the blond boy from earlier. My eyes widened and I shot up in the bed, "What the hell?! Where the hell am I?!" I yelled. "Shut up and come here Miss..." he trailed off. 'Like I'm going to tell him my name! And what the hell?! I don't have to do a damn thing he says!' " What the hell?! I don't have to do a damn thing you say!" I yelled angrily. "I will punish you!" he threatened. "What the hell do you mean?!" I yelled and he ignored me.

I backed away; as he approached me. I got up and backed away until I hit the wall. He grabbed my face and kissed me roughly.

~~~3rd pov~~~

He grabbed your face and kissed you roughly. He pinned you to the wall by holding your wrists on either side of your head and a leg between yours, preventing you from kicking him. You tried pulling away but he had a too good of a grip on you.

After a while you melted into the kiss, he smirked at this. He licked your bottom lip asking for entrance and you accepted, he explored every part of your mouth, leaving no place untouched.

You parted lips with a string of saliva connecting you and him. He started to kiss your neck. You moaned lightly, when he kissed your sweet spot. He started to suck and lick on that spot, causing you to moan louder. He left a big red mark, showing you were his.

He slowly took off your night gown, while kissing you again. He parted the kiss again and stared at your body, lust in his eyes. You blushed lightly and tried covering yourself, but he prevented you from doing so, by grabbing your wrists. "Don't" he said and released you. He took off your bra and started to lick and suck on your right breast while massaging the other, soon giving the same treatment to the other.

He slid his hand into your panties and began rubbing your clit. You moaned and arched your back. He put a digit into you and started pumping, adding another digit as he went.

You were about to release when he pulled out and you wimpered. He took off his clothing and moved, you onto the bed, and he pulled off your panties slowly, teasing you. Without warning he pushed into you. You screamed at the pain and felt tears come to your eyes. You hugged him tightly to try and lessen the pain.

You moaned and bucked your hips to show you were adjusted and ready. He started out slowly but gradually got faster and faster. You were a moaning mess. "I-I'm gonna-" you moaned out, he cut you off "Me too~." You soon climaxed, him cumming after, and hard.

He pulled out, layed down next to you and said "I love you..." he trailed off "(Y/n), and I love you too..." you trailed off, as well. He smiled, said "Alois" and you smiled back and snuggled into him, while he hugged you tightly, soon falling in a deep sleep.