Claude ~forced~

This chapter is going to be a modern lemon. I just made up the names of the friends, and your a daring kind of person in it.
*-*-*-*-*

You were walking and talking with your 3 friends, Dave, Allie, and Josh. You were passing an abandoned hospital and since your a daring person, you had the idea of going in and explore.

"Hey, guy's. Lets go in" you said, catching their attention. They all looked at the place. "Sure, why not" Josh said and shrugged. "No, it's creepy, and who knows what's in their" Allie said. "Come on, Allie, please?" you said. "Yeah it seems like fun" Dave said. "Fine" she said. "Now let's go" you said excitedly.

~~~Time skip~~~

You walked in what seemed to be a doctors office and saw a huge spider. "Hey, guy's, come here!" you said and picked up the spider. You were going to prank them with the spider, and chased them around with it, until you got bored.

They all hated spiders, so when you showed them, they literally ran out of the building. "Its just a spider" you said, and put the spider back in it's original spot.

You were walking to the door, when all the sudden, something pinned you to the floor. "Ah! Ow" you said as you came in contact with the floor. You turned your head to see a man, a handsome one. Your eyes widened, "w-where did come from?! And get off me!" you yelled and struggled against him, but soon gave up since he was to strong. "I've been here the whole time" he said, sending shivers up your spine. "Since when?! There is literally no place to hide!" you yelled. He ignored you and said, "your soul is intoxicating," making you stiffen.

He ignored your complaints and started to undress you. You tried to fight back, but lost. You tried kicking, hitting, and kneeing him, but he just pinned you down more, now on your back. You even tried begging, but to no avail he didn't let you go.

He pinned your hands in one hand and leaned down and started to suck and lick your breast, massaging the other, soon giving the other the same treatment. You tried holding in the moans, but some escaped and he smirked.

He started to undress himself, while pinning you down. You struggled even more, even though you knew you couldn't get out of his grasp.

He slammed into you and you screamed at the pain, tears rolling down your cheeks. He continued to pound into you mercilessly, blood now on his dick. You, screaming so loud that the entire building could hear, but the only other person was him, so you had no one to help you. After a while, the pain subdued, turning into pleasure. You moaned, tears now like small rivers on your face.

He grunted when he felt your walls tighten around him and began pounding faster and harder, at an inhuman speed, hitting your spot every time. You soon cummed on him. He kept going, then pulled out when he came, cum all over your stomach. But it wasn't cum, it was a string of some sort. It wrapped around your arms tying you, so you couldn't escape. "So we can continue later" he said, explaining the webs, but you passed out so you didn't hear what he said.