Grell ~forced~

This is a reader x Grell forced lemon not a Grell x reader forced lemon, just letting you know. You're also a demon and Sebastian's older sister.
*-*-*-*-*

~~~(Y/n) pov~~~

I was walking around the Phantomhive manor and then I heard a crash. I rushed towards the noise of the crash. When I got there I saw a handsome man with long red hair, he also seemed to be calling my brother.

I walked up to the man and said, "hello, but who may you be?" "I'm Grell Sutcliffe. Do you know where my dear Bassy is~?" I frowned when he said 'my dear Bassy'. "You mean Sebastian? Yes, he should be here any second" I said and Sebastian appeared right next to me, he looked aggravated. "Oh Bassy~!" Grell said and tried to kiss Sebastian but he dodged.

"What are you doing here Grell?" my little brother asked with aggravation clear in his voice. I frowned, I could tell he hated Grell. 'Why does he hate Grell so much? He's lucky that Grell likes him'.

"Aww, Bassy~. I'm here to visit you~" Grell said, fawning over Sebastian.

"Hey, Grell! Would you like to spend the night here?!" I asked, coming up with a plan for Grell. "Yes!" he said excitedly and hugged me, I gladly hugged back. "No, (Y/n). He can't" Sebastian said. "But, why not?" I whined.

~~~Time skip~~~

I finally convinced Sebastian and Ciel to let Grell stay the night. It was time to go to bed. I waited until Grell was asleep and entered his room, locking the door behind him. I chained Grell to the bed, careful not to wake him up.

He woke up as I kissed him. "Hello, Grell~" I said seductively. He realised what I was doing and struggled against the chains that was holding him to the bed. "What are you doing!?" he yelled. Luckily I sound proofed the walls in his room earlier. "You'll find out~" I coed and began taking off his clothes. "Hey! Stop it!" he yelled. "Oh, by the way I sound proofed the walls, so no one will hear you" I said.

I finished undressing him and began stroking him, he grunted. "S-stop..." he said and slightly bucked his hips in my hands, I giggled. "It doesn't look like you want me to stop~" I leaned down and licked the tip of his dick. I engulfed more of him swallowed him. He let out a shaky moan, "I-I'm gonna kill you." "With what? This?" I asked holding up his death scythe, his eye's widened

"As long as I have it I'm sure you won't be able to, even if I unchain you. I'm much stronger than Sebastian, I'm his older sister. So if you don't obey I can all ways force you, and maybe I will let you go" I said and began to suck on his dick. I kept sucking and licking him until he came in my mouth, I swallowed it all.

I began to get undressed. I sat on top of him. I kissed him and before we started I said, "now, if you don't do as I say I will kill you, then I'll rape your corpse, so when I unchain you you will not try to escape. Remember I still have your scythe" I said with a menacing tone, he shivered and just nodded hesitantly. I unchained him while glaring slightly at him, watching his every move. He only rubbed his wrists and glared at me. I lowered myself on him and hissed in slight pain, but I kept bouncing on him. But, after a while I got used to the pain.

If only he were able to thrust faster and harder from beneath me, I would have climaxed faster and he probably would have too. After a while he flipped us so he was on top and began going faster. "What the-!?" I began but he cut me off. "I'm only doing this so I can escape you" he said and hit that spot that made me moan louder. He began thrusting as fast as he could at that spot and he soon had me cumming hard all over him. He came right after.

He tried to leave but I stopped him and made him lay down next to me. I hugged him lightly, too tired to hug him tighter, until I fell asleep which didn't take long.

~~~Grell's pov~~~

'She's finally asleep, I can escape now!' I moved her arm making sure not to wake her up, I wouldn't want to go through that torture again. I quickly but quietly got dressed.

I tried finding my scythe but I couldn't find it. I finally looked under the bed and found my scythe. I unlocked the bedroom door and ran out as fast as I could. I bumped into someone, I looked up and saw Bassy. "What are you doing out of bed Grell?" he asked. "I have work to do" I quickly lied. I would have stayed longer for Bassy but I'm not in the mood nor do I want to stay here long enough for (Y/n) to wake up. With that I quickly left.

~~~Sebastian's pov~~~

I watched as Grell left. 'He lied he smells like sex.' I sighed knowing what had happened. 'At least he's gone, I wonder how long he will stay away. But (Y/n), not another victim. I would, probably, try to stop her but she's just too strong.'