Undertaker 2 ~Forced~

I'm so, so sorry for not updating in a while. Please don't kill me for not updating. You are a homeless girl, that's all the info I'm giving. And I'm tired right now so it may not turn out that good.
*-*-*-*-*

~~~(Y/n)'s pov~~~

'Damn it. The creeps are after me again. When will they go away?! I've been running for a while now and they're starting to catch up! Damn it, I need a place to hide!' I thought as I was starting to slow down from exhaustion.

I saw some sort of creepy abandoned shop while running. Hey, it's better than getting raped by some creeps. I quickly ran into the shop and was immediately met with a bunch of coffins, so I quickly hid in one. Hey, it's better than getting raped by some creeps.

I heard the men run by the shop, but one of them decided to be an asshole an walked into the shop. But finding none of my where abouts he left. If I wasn't so god damn tired and the coffin wasn't so comfortable I would have probably left instead of fall asleep...

~~~Undertaker's pov~~~

I saw a beautiful girl literally run into my shop and hide in one of the coffins. She was in such a panic, why though? I guess my question was answered when some guy also ran into my shop. He looked like he was after the pretty girl. I expected the girl to leave but only heard slow steady breathing. I took off the cover of the coffin she was in and found her sleeping form. She must have been tired enough to fall asleep in a creepy place like this. Oh well, it seems like I'll be having fun tonight. Hehehehe.

~~~(Y/n)'s pov, time skip~~~

When I woke up I was in another room and not the coffin I fell asleep in. Damn, so someone really did live in the abandoned looking shop. But now that I think about it... Where the hell am I!?

I was about to rub my still tired eyes but found my hand tied to a bed I was on. (Imagine the room and bed however you want. I'm terrible at describing.) I looked down and found my feet were also tied to the bed. I was also... naked. I blushed as red as a tomato (or as red as Grells fabulous hair) and tried to cover up as much as I could while being tied up, but failed miserably.

After a while of trying to escape, cover myself, and failing miserably the person who must have tied me up entered the room. "Hehehe~ you're finally awake" he said while approaching me. "W-what are you doing?" I asked, worried of what he'd do next. "Don't worry my dear. I'll only give you pleasure. Hehehehe~" he replied and started to climb on top of me. It was then that I finally noticed that he was also completely naked. I blushed fifty shades of red and he chuckled.

I realised what he was talking about and started begging, "P-please, I don't want this! Please let me go!" He just started laughing and said, "no thanks deary, I think I'd have more fun playing with you~."

He leaned down to give me a kiss. I refused his kiss and turned my head. He seemed to get angry by this and turned my head towards him and roughly kissed me, forcing entrance. I started crying as he explored my cavern. He pulled away and I started sobbing. "Shhhhh, it will be alright" he said trying to calm me down, it wasn't working. "Please don't do this" I cried. "I'm sorry dear, but your too irresistible" he said.

He leaned down and started kissing from my jaw to my chest. He started sucking and fondling with my breast. I clenched my jaw so not to let out any moans. He switched breast after a while. He looked up at me and smirked.

My heart raced as he bent down lower. "P-please, d-don't do this" I begged. He ignored my pleas and bent down further and started to lick my clit. I couldn't hold in my moans anymore so I had to let them out, although I tried as much as I could to keep them in. I bucked my hips as he roughly teasing my bud. He grinned and pushed my hips back down.

He entered two fingers in me and I moaned in slight pain. He began to plunge his fingers in and out, and began to scissor me. I moaned as he did so. He started to add more fingers in me. He had to hold down my hips, so they would stop from trying to grind into his fingers. He continued to lick and suck me as he fingered me. I felt my stomach knot before I released all over his face. He gladly licked himself and me clean of my cum.

He leaned back up and kissed me as he pushed his large shaft into me. I screamed loudly in extreme pain. He roughly kept pushing in and out of me as I cried in pain. He kissed me again, muffling my cries of pain. The pain soon left me as he hit my pleasure spot, which resulted in me letting out a loud involuntary moan. I still cried as he continued to rape me.

I felt another knot form, and I tried to hold it in this time. I didn't want to feel the shame of cumming by him. But I soon released and hard.

His thrusts started to become sloppy, but he continued to gain speed. He went rougher and deeper. I felt another knot, but this time we came at the same time. I came on him and he came in me. He pulled out of Me and said "hehehe, I think I'll be keeping you~." I continued to cry and he tried to kissed away my tears. He slammed into me again and said, "that means I can keep fucking you~", with a grin.