Ciel

Sorry it's been a while since I last updated, I have been having internet problems. Your Ciel's maid.
*-*-*-*-*

~~~(Y/n)~~~

"(Y/n)!" I heard Ciel call for me. 'What does he want now?' I thought, he has been a little harsh around me, as if he's... impatient about something, but what could he be impatient about?

I hurriedly made my way to his study. I knocked and heard a muffled 'come in' from the other side of the door.

I entered the study and asked, "yes, master Ciel?" "Prepare me a bath. I'm going to retire for the day" he ordered and I bowed and left.

It wasn't the first time I had to give him a bath, I have been used to it by now. I would get master Ciel ready for bed while Sebastian cleaned up more of the other servants messes. I couldn't even count how many times they messed up a week! I was pretty much the only good servant here, although I would hate it if the others left, we have grown to be grate friends.

~~~Time skip, third pov~~~

You dried off Ciel and dressed him in his night gown. You quickly put him to bed and began to leave. But before you could leave he grabbed your wrists and turned you around giving you a bruising but passionate kiss. You were surprised but soon melted into the kiss. He pulled away for air and said, "I love you, (Y/n)" "I love you too" you replied and kissed him again, wrapping your arms around his neck.

He ran his tongue across your bottom lip. You decided to tease him and kept your mouth shut. He growled and pinched your breast, making you gasp and moan lightly. He forced his tongue in your mouth. Your tongues fought for dominance but he easily won and began exploring your mouth. He sucked on your tongue and you moaned lightly again.

He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waste. He placed you on the bed and started to undress you. You pulled away from the kiss and quickly grabbed your dress to cover yourself, as it began to slip off you. Ciel grabbed your wrists and pinned them above your head. "Don't hide from me" he growled in your ear and finished undressing you completely naked. You blushed but did not try to cover yourself again. He began to attack your neck and bit it in various spots. He smirked when he found your sweet spot and bit harshly on it. "C-Ciel! Th-that hurts" you moaned but he just bit it harder drawing blood.

He licked up the blood seductively and leaned down and began to eat me out roughly. I gripped his hair and grounded my hips into his face, but he held down my hips. I soon climaxed and he licked up my juices. "My my, (Y/n), you taste sweet. Kind of like candy" he said seductively and you blushed looking away from his gaze.

He got up and began getting undressed. He then positioned himself at your entrance. "Are you ready, (Y/n)?" he asked, but didn't give you any time to respond and began thrusting hard and fast. "Ouch! C-Ciel, stop! I-it hurts!" you cried out in pain but he just kept going. The cries of pain soon turned into cries of pleasure. Ciel went harder and faster, hitting your g-spot. "C-Ciel, r-right there" you moaned and he kept hitting your g-spot.

He flipped you over on your hands and knees and took you from behind, going deeper. "Mm, (Y/n) your so tight" he said. You just blushed and moaned in response. You soon climaxed, Ciel rode out your climax until he came.

He pulled out of you and you moaned. You both laid down and he pulled the blanket over the both of you. You laid your head on his chest and before you fell asleep you said, "I love you." "I love you too" he said and you both fell asleep.

~~~Extended ending~~~

Sebastian stood outside the bedroom and closed the doors. "Seems like you finally claimed what's yours, Bocchan" he said smirking and walked away.