William

Your Wills girlfriend and a shinigami. Your also a stubborn kind of person, just pretend if your not.
*-*-*-*-*

"(Y/n), will you leave already?" William asked, pinching the bridge of his nose in annoyance. "But I'm borrred" you whined. "(Y/n), I already have overtime and I don't need more work because of you. Shouldn't you be doing your work?" he said and motioned you to leave. "But I'm done with my work" you said. "Then go find something to do" he said. "But-" he cut you off with a kiss. You parted the kiss. "So you'd rather do work than be with your girlfriend" you said and stormed off. He sighed knowing he'd have to apologize later. He would gladly be with you than do work but no one likes more work.

~~~Time skip~~~

"What do you want Will?" you said angrily, as he entered your bedroom. "(Y/n)-" "go away" you cut him off and pulled the blankets over you. He pulled the blankets off of you. Before you could complain he kissed you. You soon found yourself falling into the kiss. When you realized what you were doing you pulled away. "What are you doing?" you said glaring at Will.

He ignored you and kissed you again, this time on the neck. He climbed on top of you. You let out small moans as he kisses your sweet spot. He left a hicky on your sweet spot and began to undress you. "W-Will, w-what are you d-doing?" you stuttered. "Your so stubborn you won't take a normal apology or excuse, no matter how good it is so I'll have to apologizing this way" he said. You were about to complain and protest but stopped as he started to take off your corset. You immediately covered yourself, a slight blush on your face. He grabbed your hands, "no need to be embarrassed, (Y/n)" he said and let go of your hands to massage and suck on your breasts.

He released your breasts and kissed you again, distracting you while he takes off your panties. He stuck two fingers in you and began pumping. You moaned as you were about to cum. Seconds later you came all over his fingers. He pulled out and licked your fluids off of his fingers. "Mmm.. (Y/n), you taste sweet~" he said seductively in your ear.

"This is no fair, how come I'm the only on naked?" you said and pulled on his sleeve. He chuckled and climbed off you and started to take off his clothing. You blushed and froze as you saw his big dick, with a look of uncertainty on your face. He saw this and caressed the side of your face and said, "it'll only hurt for a second". You bit your lip and nodded and he climbed back onto you. He kissed you as he slowly pushed into you. You screamed at the pain and he whispered sweet nothing's into your ear. He waited for you to adjust, you moved your hips to show you were ready and he began to thrust at a slow pace. "W-Will, p-please go f-faster" you said through moans. He went faster until he was at an inhuman speed and you moaned louder. He soon came in you. He kept going, but sloppily and started to rub your clit. You then came and moaned as he pulled out of you. He collapsed next to you and pulled you in to his warm embrace.

"Do you forgive me for doing my work and not staying with you?" he asked. You leaned up and kissed him before saying "yes, I believe this was way better than just hanging out with you" you said and you fell asleep, snuggled in his warm embrace. He smiled as you slept and soon fell asleep still holding you.