Chapter: 2

Olivia's POV
My eyelids slow open to the sun shining in through my open bedroom window. A rather nice breeze flows through the window as well. I yawn and stretch my limbs, I blink several times. I feel the soft carpet underneath me, I feel the cold smooth remains of the metal chain restraints.  Then, it hits me like a ton of bricks, last night, Lex Luthor, my transformation, Superman, all of it! I shoot up from where I was laying on the floor, I glance down at my dress pants and blouse that I was wearing the night before are now nothing but rags. Checking my alarm clock I notice it's like eight o'clock.
Oh crap! I'm so late for work!
Quickly climbing up I run out of my cage and to my closet.  I rummage around finding a baby blue dress shirt and black pencil skirt.

After getting dressed I scramble to the door almost forgetting my keys on the way out, almost

After getting dressed I scramble to the door almost forgetting my keys on the way out, almost. Of course due to lack of time I am now running to work, but it really isn't that far maybe ten blocks or so.
---------------------TIME SKIP---------------------
Once I get off the elevator I practically sprint to my desk. I see Clark sitting in my chair at my desk, covering for me, he is such a good friend.

  I see Clark sitting in my chair at my desk, covering for me, he is such a good friend

"This is the last time I'm covering for you." He says clumsily standing.
"You say that every time," I giggle, "but out of all seriousness, thank you."
"No problem, what are friends for," he gives me a shy, sincere smile.
That smile always warms my heart. I love Clark but, he loves Lois Lane, what would he see in me anyway. I can still be jealous of Lois though, she is my friend and I should be happy for her but of course I'm still jealous of the love that she has with Clark.
"Olivia!" My thoughts are interrupted by my boss Perry White.
"Yes sir?" I ask trying not to show too much emotion.
"You were late, why?" He questions sternly.
"I over slept but, I promise you it won't happen again." I explain. He sighs and walks away returning to his work.
That was a close one.
----------------------TIME SKIP--------------------
"Hey Olivia, do you want to go get lunch with me?" Clark asks attempting to jog over to me.
Aw that is so nice of him. There must be something going on Clark and I are friends but covering for me and asking me to lunch on the same day something must be up. 
"Sure, I don't see why not," I respond leaving with him to find a nice place to eat.
Clark's POV
I can't believe it, a werewolf!  That's why she's always late at least once a month, I always thought it was the other thing.
"Um, Kansas you ok?" Olivia snaps her fingers in front of my face.
"Yeah I'm fine," I shake my head.
"Ok good 'cause I'm starving!" She smiles.
I chuckle. I don't know why I just can't tell her I like her.  Yes I know I like Lois but, I can't help but think that the spark of love that we had is gone, I don't know.  I just feel that I can be myself around Olivia, she sees all sides of me, except Superman, it breaks my heart to keep it from her. It's for her own safety.