Chapter: 3

Olivia's POV
Kansas and I found this small adorable Italian bakery like place not to far from where we work. Clark and I find an empty table outside in the shade of a tall, beautiful, green, birch tree.  From this view the city doesn't seem as loud and over populated as it usually does, it almost feel peaceful.  This feeling so new and brilliant, I wish I could feel this way all the time.
I wonder why I never felt this way, is it because I'm with Clark? I've been with home alone lots of times, so why is this time any different.
"Hello, earth to Olivia, come back to me," Clark says returning me to the physical world.
"Sorry Kansas I sorta spaced out there," I apologize sheepishly, rubbing the back of my neck, "Lunch and a cover for me the same day?  What are you planning Kent?"
"Nothing, I just want to help my favorite person out," he answers
I have a mini celebration "Yay! I'm a favorite!" He smiles that angelic smile then, goes back to his menu, something I should do as well.
---------------------TIME SKIP---------------------
I unlock the door to my apartment the sky turning shades of pink and orange fading to a rich purple and blue as I enter.
"Honey! I'm home!" I yell to no one.
Well, the second day of my werewolf transformation, I like to think of it as a second period.  Thankfully the first night is the worst otherwise it's not so bad, I'm not as violent, yeah let's go with that.
I walk calmly to my bedroom, I immediately do my evening bedroom routine.
Wearing an oversized T-shirt and my undergarments I tiredly walk into the cage and silently close the door.
---------------------TIME SKIP---------------------
I wake up the next morning to the annoying beep of my alarm, and the sun peeking over the tall buildings of Metropolis. I groan in disgust at the horrid sound that plagues my ears.
Shut up!  Just let me sleep!  I don't want to go to work today!
My mind yells at my body internally, curses it, for getting up, getting ready for work and disturbing what otherwise would have been a good morning.
I change into a floaty mint green blouse with a nice comfy pair of white pants to match.  I don't really like to show off my curves, it makes me feel exposed and I am drawing too much attention to myself.

  I don't really like to show off my curves, it makes me feel exposed and I am drawing too much attention to myself

Then with a quick taxi ride through town, I'm back at the office, right on time

Then with a quick taxi ride through town, I'm back at the office, right on time.  I'll just get right to work, Clark is probably flirting with Lois anyway.
I walk briskly to my desk in attempts to keep away from everyone, especially Clark and Lois. I hate having to watch them flirt, I think it's disgusting and also I get very jealous.
My attempts of avoiding Kansas is all for not when exactly as I sit down in my chair Clark shows up as if on cue.
"I know you're not a morning person, so how did you manage to pull yourself out of bed and ready for work on time?" My knight in shining glasses chuckles softly as he leans on my desk.
"To be entirely honest with you, I don't have a clue." I respond gleefully.  I'm most likely smiling like an idiot, but I don't have a care because I'm with him.
Clark's POV
I just love her smile. I love her laugh, I love everything about this woman, but I can't even tell her I do. I hate that I can only sit by and watch her, I want to be with her but I don't know how to tell Lois. I love Olivia more than than I love saving the world as Superman, I know her secret as a werewolf but we can work it out. I want my relationship with Olivia to be more than friendship, she is the love of my life and I will do anything to protect her.