A New Home

Your foot taps on the hard wood floor of your apartment, as the post man delivers some mail to you. You take the letters in his hand, and take a glance at them. Two bills, advertisement, and a letter sent by your child hood friend, Billy. You close your door, saying farewell too the post man. You throw away the advertisement, and put the bills aside. You slowly open Billy's letter, remembering your times together as children. He had moved to the country, not long ago, and you and him had been sending each other letters back and forth. You pull out the piece of paper inside, and read it. 

   "Hello," greeted the opening of the letter, "I would like you to come and move into my new town!" You continue reading, "I have a brand new one story blue house, that is just perfect for you! " You grow exited, yet, suspicious. But why would you be suspicious of your close friend? 

   "It's far out into the country, but I know you will love it! Soon, it will turn into a city!" You liked the sound of that. You continued reading, and decided to move in the town. So, you took care of the bills, packed your bags, and made your way to the front desk, at your apartment complex. You took care of the rent, and after the process, moved out of the apartment. 

   You then made your way to the bus stop, exited, and yet nervous to come and live, with your close, close, friend.