Gone Like The Wind

Your name is Roxy Lalonde, and you are in love with your best friend.

She pushed hard against you, her lips matching yours. She gives a loud moan as you run your fingers down her bare back. You smirk as you pull her shirt off, getting a good look at he---
"
"Roxy? Did you zone out again? Goshdarn!"
Your best friend's voie cuts you out of your thoughts as you look over to her, her bright blue eyes looking back. "Ah shit, Sorry Jane" She holds her small hand in yours, it much smaller and fits perfectly, like it's ment there. You know it's ment there, but she doesn't. She bounced up and down on her seat, you give a little smile at how cute she is. With all of your savings, abeit, not much, you got Jane and you tickets to see her favorite play. She hugged you when you gave her the tickets, if only she did more. It felt so good, every little embrace this girl gave you.

But you were happy just being her friend. After all she'd never return any emotions, not after the whole Jake thing. She's still crushed about that, it made your head spin. You remeber the night she started to go out with him, soon finding him incompatible with her. You remeber the night she spent over three hours trying to find the best dress to impress him. You remeber the night she curled up in your arms, a little tispy, and crying her eyes out when he said he wanted space. If you were Jake the last thing you'd want would be space. You remeber when you told her you loved her, but she didn't remeber in the morning. You remeber all of this, how close you are to her, how much you want her, what you'd do if anyone dare hurt her...But yet. None of it matters. The last time you checked Jane was as straight as a board. Everything about her made you want to scream, made you feel butterflies in your stomach. Her personality, her old fashioned spech, her messy short hair.

If only she knew about the nights you cried your eyes out, knowing you'll never even be with her.

If only she was into girls.

"Gosh Roxy! Are you alright?"
You hear her airy giggle, damn. You were thinking again and she could tell. "Fuck, Jane. I'm just think'in about the cats, I hope Dirk let's em out." She sighs, rolling her eyes. "Sometimes I swear you like cats more than people buster!" She giggled again, you give a small smile. At least you could make her happy.

She smiles so brightly, like it's a torch in the dark. She lights up the whole world, it's amazing.

You arive at the hotel you'll be staying at, getting out and holding Jane's car door open. She thanked you with another grin, making you melt inside. You give a goofy grin back before taking her hand, intertwining her fingers with yours. You quckily pull the suitcase your sharing behind you, racing to the hotel with Jane's hand in yours. You giggle, hearing her trying to keep up. "Roxy! Slow down! Darn!" She sighed, panting and giggling by the time you two are the doors. She pulled her hand away from yours, almost too soon. Heck, it's always too soon for little old Roxy. You follow the doll in, pulling the suitcase behind you. You tell them you've book room 108, and they look at you. It was a single room, only one bed.  She sighs as she rings you up, giving you the keys to the room. You try to push Jane into the elivaitor,  but you two end up taking the stairs since Jane's large fear from her childhood hasn't vanished. You call her a wimp snd jokingly poke her, humming a tiny tune under your breath. She hums along, you think her voice is much better. You burst through the door, watching Jane's face.
"Roxy...There's only one bed.."
"Oh..Yeah? Geez! This place Janey, oh well. It's not like we haven't slept together, right?  Damn. I swore it had two beds..." You lie. You had this all planned out. You knew how much Janey snuggled, even if she wouldn't admit it. When you were fifteen, she fell asleep in your bed and wouldn't stop trying to spoon you. The night Jake told her she needed space, about a month ago, she clung to you even in her sleep, and you had to sleep against the wall so you didn't bother her. "Oh yeah...It's only for two nights...Could you leave so I can get changed, It's late already and I want to sleep."

You give her a playful grin, grabbing your Pj's and make your way out.
You slip the cat top over your bra, the shirts saying 'Meow' and the matching pants saying 'Just a cat nap' covering them head to toe. You giggle as you make your way out, hearing a yelp from Jane. She had her shirt half over her head, her bra still on. "R-roxy! I told you to wait! " You give a sly grin as you pull the shirt down over her arms. "Janey, you're my bestie. Don't act like I haven't seen your goddamm bra" Her face is a light pink, she'd be a bright red in front of anyone else. "I know Rolal, but we're getting too old. We're not in grade nine anymore"
That was right, you'd be fishing school soon, you were half way through senior year. You pulled her back, giggling as you stuff a pillow against her face. You hear her give a muffled yelp, pushing you off. "Oh it's on buster!" You smile as she jumps into you, hitting you with her pillow about oh,  say ten times in the face. You giggle as you let her, anyway to let Jane have fun. She's so cute when she's having fun, which hasn't been often. You plow her off, straddling her as you put a leg on each side of her belly. "You're in for in now Crocker!" You giggled, and acidently pull both of you off the bed, Jane giving a yelp as she landed on you. She wasn't light to say the least, and you give a little weeze as she sits on you of you. "Janette Valentine Crocker, get off"
"Make me, Roxanne Kimberly Lalonde"

Fuck, she is so hot like this.
"Janey, ur squishing me, I'm gonna die" you jokingly yelped out, and give another weeze as you feel Jane purposely put more weight on you, moving up until she's almost sitting on your chest. Using your legs, you flip Janey, holding her arms down. You both end up in a gigging fit, as you press your forhead against hers. Nose to nose, forhead to forhead...Now if only it was lip to lip...

"Hello! I'm room servi---- Oh... I can come in later if you two are...Busy?"

You look up to see a young man, looking down at you two. You smirk at Jane as she pushed you off, you landing on your back. "We're not a couple! We uh! We're just wrestling" Jane blitzed out, standing up. "Y-eah."
She takes the food out of his hands, basically slamming the door in his face. She pouts, puffing her cheeks out "Janey? Geez. That was like, fucking funny as all hell" You plop down beside her, using the other fork middle down on some chop. She giggled a little, rolling her eyes when you place a noodle over your upper lip, pretending it's a mustache. "Will you date me now Crocker?" You joke as you lie down in her lap, man chinse food was almost as good as Jane. She gave a small giggle. "Oh! Take me now Miss Lalonde" You giggled as you sat up on her lap, being lighter but taller than her. It was cute. She even picked you up, holding you while she threw out the food container. You pulled her backwards, resting her head on her belly. She was a little chubby, but you thought it was cute. You lifted her top up a little, Jane giving a little gasp.You blew a raspberry on her belly, her falling down in a laughing fit. You roll beside her, wrapping your arms around her, smiling.  The lights are already off, and you're already tired. You couldn't help yourself, and you place a little kiss on the back of her head.
She just giggled and let you spoon her.
This was it, so nice.

If only it was real

You wake up to a loud ringing noise, and no one beside you. You roll out of bed, looking at the calendar. 'April 13th'..... The day you took Jane to see the play...But she got hit by a car before you could enter. Dying right on the spot.
You rub your palms into your eyes, opening pester chum to see at least ten messages from Dirk, and around five from Jake. You didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment, you just wanted YOUR Jane here in your arms. You don't feel like you can breath, it all seemed so real. You know this did happen, just nothing more, and a year ago. Now you didn't have a chance in more than one way...

You can't take her loss any longer, and drag your crying mess that you call yourself onto the washroom. Looking down at the razor blade. It's just one cut,  it will be quick! You can see Jane again! You pick it up, running in under your neck. You feel the cold blood drip down your neck, your knees fall weak in a matter of moments, and your vision fades.
"I'll see ya soon Crockpot" Your voice fades out, the stinging tears mixing with the blood on your wound.

'If only,  If only' The blue bird cries.

'If only, If only the trees werent so high'

'If only, If only' The wolf howled away

'If only, If only the moon stayed
during the day'

You feel like you're on clouds, your eyes finally opening. You hear a single voice call out of the binding white, a hand reach out to pull you close. It smells like baking, it feels like you're hight. It's all to real, like a lost child who finally finds their mom.
You hear the voice beckon you again, and you finally focus on who it is.

"I've been waiting silly! I missed you Roxy!"