Chapter 29

"my name is Yukimaru Eden... i will be joining your class today .....my brother has also transferred here and i hope you could take care of him as well." i said bowing

he never mentioned an Eliot school of rich bratty kids. the outcome of the school may also consist of zero rule regulations. but i was quite calm to see the amount of guys steering at me...could it be that I'm a target or have they figured out my identity already.  

i felt myself sweating heavily over the eyes

"she's a hot chick" i heard a guy yell from the back. 

"if that's so why don't you show her around the school?" that voice was quite similar....i turned to find Ethan at the door in classic suit wear.

"yes class your new math teacher will be taking over from today due to the absence of your other math teacher please get to know him and enjoy your time spent with him."

what kind of coincidence is this...why is he my teacher.

Now the girls seemed to be going wild over his appearance.  

then what class is Keith in? 

"Yukimaru please take a seat next to the mister who will show you around the school, class is about to start. all i want to say first is that i do not do special treatment to any student including miss Yukimaru who has previously transferred at this time of year....i hope you will enjoy the time spent with me....please be sure to keep up with lessons as well,if you need help I'm available during lunch time."

a substitute math teacher was something he would be capable of doing........at this rate my cover is even closer to being blown,but he hasn't looked me in the eye since this morning. 

he's avoiding me and for some reason I'm hurt by it.  

i glanced over at the person next to me my head flat on the table."you don't look to happy" when i realized he was talking to me i had also noticed I'd been steering at him the whole time. 

"i never realized i was looking at you." i whispered in return. 

"that's fine.....I'm Jeremy I'm like the head of the school in a way....i know everywhere like i know my head." i smiled gently he looked at least 6 feet 4 and he was practically muscular...I could even see his byceps through his shirt just like Carl he resembled Carl allot.

"your the one that called out to me." i remembered 

"yep i thought you were cute." 

no ones ever said that to me directly with so much confidence before i was flushed from hearing that. 

"could it be that you've fallen for me" 

"i think i have" i answered.

"Yukimaru please pay attention in class."  

"yes" i answered getting up my blood pressure rising as i heard the snickering of people around me. i sat back down Jeremy laughing as well 

"your really interesting I've never met a girl with your looks but strange personality." 

could it be the feeling of being noticed....it feels really exciting i thought it would be OK to act as a complete stranger but i want to fit in this school even if its just temporary.

"Yuki you should go out with me." Jeremy said. 

my heart skipped a beat.....it felt like Carl was the one asking me out. i sat quite laying my head down covering my face. 

a confession similar to the ones i read in books.

"why are you day dreaming you idiot." i looked up at Ethan my senses coming back. 

"i haven't found anything......but someone asked me out." i said 

"well reject him....it has nothing to do with the investigation." 

" yeah i would but he could be useful he knows the school like the back of his head." 

Ethan looked grumpy a bit from hearing me. i didn't like how you looked in class. a serious person shouldn't get flushed in public excpesially with a guy that you've just met.....respect the fact that I'm a candidate to your marriage it hurts my feelings watching you get chummy with such a guy.....even if he is capable of fitting you with his looks....you shouldn't stray from your task."

"i wasn't straying away he made my heart hurt." 

i noticed Ethan raged expression soften. 

"its because he has Carl's aura around him.....isn't it? i thought being Carl's brother would be an advantage for me but i guess not..play well i won't be making contact with you from here." Ethan ended walking away.

"he noticed it." to that he was just like Carl. 

its the only chance have. 

"Yuki come eat lunch with me, i want to introduce you to my friends" 

i stood up following along side him when i came across a sweet smell arising from his shirt... i couldn't control myself i clenched my hands unto his T-shirt my head against his back. what was i doing 

"Yuki are you OK" he asked. 

my body got warmer and warmer clinging to him. 

"i can't hold myself back your making my blood boil." i continued unwillingly 

it must be a drug the smell of the drug that had been released.

Jeremy kissed my for head and my cheeks and my eye lids going straight to my neck. i couldn't pull back either when i attempted to....instead my body got calm by his gentle touch. 

"i don't want you to get involved" he said.  

his hands moving through my hair. 

"involved with what?" i asked.

he looked around pulling me into a room. 

"this new drug that has been realised, I've been selling it to raise money for the boss. 15 percent goes to me......your nose seems to be sensitive to the smell but i don't enjoy you being sensitive to the drugs desire affect. if i cant sell all by the end of each week their going to burn my fathers school down and come after me and my family so i and a few boy been working with him......i don't want the boss know i have a girlfriend before he targets her..and i won't let that happen. I've never been in a proper relationship but you i can never give up."

Carl wouldn't really care....but for some reason i couldn't help but stick to him weather its the drug or himself i never wanted him to leave.

" i want to work with you to and meet the boss i promise ill be fine." i managed to slip out my mouth as i realized how hot the room was getting. 

i took my shirt of still feeling the heat build up. i had lost my true contiouns  

"Jeremy the room is hot, please help me cool down" 

i felt his arm touch me, and his lips almost against mine 

my bodies desires