"Do you wanna do something crazy?"

Rey's POV

"Let me make you feel good."

My stomach clenched at his words, and a million ideas of what that could mean ran through my head.

He laughed softly against the skin of my neck whilst his hands found the bottom of my suspenders.

"I'm not going to fuck you...I'm just going to make you feel good...will you let me?"

I held my breath. "Yeah."

"Good.", he said and brushed his lips against mine.

I've known him for three weeks now, he wasn't going to have sex with me, was he? I mean, it's not that I wasn't ready, it's just that I hadn't shaved in three days. And besides, Niall was probably used to perfect girls that knew exactly how to have sex.

I was overthinking things too much, I had to relax.

Niall's lips kissed my neck slowly and he started taking steps forward, making me hit the edge of the bed with the back of my knees.

His hand placed itself on the mattress and lowered me onto it before reattaching our lips.

He somehow got me at the top of the bed laying against the cushions. My heart was beating like crazy as he kissed my neck again, then my collarbones.

He was holding himself up with one of his arms and with the other one he tried to unbutton and unzip my jeans.

He pulled them down before his lips came back up to my ear.

"You smell so good...", he whispered and pushed his crotch against mine and grinded it against mine.

I moaned at the friction and he let out a breath, before gulping:

"You like that? Hmm?"

I nodded and my hands went to his hips. He repeated his actions and I closed my eyes, giving him more access to my neck.

My legs bent on the bed so my knees were clenched to his sides.

"Shit.", he whispered and bit my lip.

His muscles flexed over my head as he kept thrusting his hips. My stomach was clenched and I should've been crimson red by now, but my cheeks weren't burning.

One of his hands went to my skin and he pressed his fingertips against it.

His lips reattached to mine and he pried my lips open with his warm tongue. His head tilted to the side and pressed his tongue piercing against my tongue.

I moaned again and he groaned. I felt a weird clenching in my stomach and his palm suddenly came down between my legs.

I geld back a squeal when he pressed his palm against me, making me shiver. I arched my back off the mattress into his touch and he started moving his hand, rubbing it against my groin.

"You close baby?", he whispered hotly into my ear and I bit my lip, clenching my eyes shut, nodding.

His lips brushed against mine as he grinded against me once more, his lips brushing against mine.

His teeth caught my bottom lip between them and pulled at it, smiling.

I felt something building up within my core.

"Niall...", I whispered and he placed a kiss on the corner of my lips.

"Let go."

His words caused my insides to explode and I felt a wetness spread between my legs. It felt amazing, like something I have never experienced before.