"I love you."

Rey's POV

Grandma blinked at us a few times, before she opened her mouth:

"What the bloody hell is going on here? GET OUT OF BED THIS INSTANT! GET AWAY FROM THAT SCUM! THIS INSTANT!!!"

I was absolutely frozen and terrified at the same time, but I managed to get out of bed and take a few steps away from the bed.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT YOUNG LADY!"

"Wha-oh.", I said and looked down at my belly button.

"AND YOU GET OUT OF THAT BED!"

"Okay grandma calm dow-"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!! GET OUT.", she yelled turning at Niall.

"Wait a min-", Niall started but she interrupted him, turning at me.

"I'M GOING TO CALL YOUR MOTHER AND TELL HER TO COME PICK YOU UP IMMEDIATELY. YOU'RE LEAVING YOUNG LADY!"

My whole world came crushing down. All these time, it never really downed on me that I would actually have to leave.

"No, grandma...", I said but I couldn't find the right words.

Niall picked up his stuff, without even putting his pants on, and went to the door in just his boxers and shoes.

"Niall, wait.", I said taking a step towards him.

"No, it's fine. Really.", he said, not even looking at me while he slipped next to my grandma. I heard his steps down the stairs, then they finally faded.

"I'm so disappointed in you. I specifically told you not to get involved with him and you disobeyed me! Shame on you Delilah, shame on you."

"Grandma, listen-"

"No! I will call your mother this instant and you're leaving tomorrow! No questions asked! You might as well start packing now, I'm not changing my mind!"

Niall's POV

"No, it's fine. Really.", I said, walking past her grandmother and running towards the stairs.

I walked down the stairs and was about to go towards the door, but someone stopped me:

"Hold on."

I froze and turned around to see Rey's grandfather in the doorframe of the living room.

"Um? I should go. I was told to-"

"Come in here."

"But-"

"I said come in here."

I gulped, my heart beating extremely fast against my ribcage as I took a few steps towards him. I was aware of the fact that I was still in just my boxers and Supras.

I held the clothes tight to my chest, my teeth playing with the tongue piercing.

"Sit.", he told me and pointed to the couch.

I sat down, settling my clothes in my lap, looking up at him. I was in a shitty mood and really needed a cut and a smoke.

My legs were wobbling up and down, anxious to get away from this room, this house, everything.

"What were you doing in my granddaughter's room?", he asked, sitting down on the coffee table, a meter away from me.

"Um, I spent the night."