"What are we?"

Rey's POV

"Niall.", I said the next morning after opening my eyes.

"Hm?", he asked.

"Your uhm, penis is poking me in the back, and it's rather uncomfortable.", I said.

He sighed and rolled on his back, and I rolled on my stomach, burying my face in the other pillow.

"What time is iiit.", he asked and I almost moaned at his morning voice.

I groaned and rolled out of bed, before I walked around it and got to the nightstand where our phones were.

"Ten past eleven."

"Is it sunny outside?"

"No."

"Good then let me sleep."

"You're an idiot."

"Thanks."

I rolled my eyes and went to his closet to see what he actually had in there. There were a couple of tank tops, band shirts, skinny jeans, soccer shorts, button up shirts, leather jackets, hoodies, sweatpants and sweatshirts. And-

"Oh my god! You have a onesie?!", I asked excited and turned around with the item of clothing in my hand to face him.

It had little dots on it, and it was so cute, I couldn't imagine Niall wearing it.

"Yeah, so?", he asked sliding a hand under his head to look at me.

"Can you please put it on?"

"Why?"

"Please, oh my god, you would look so cute!"

"Yeah, 'cause every guy likes to be called cute by his-no. I'm not putting it on."

"Why not? Come on I'll wear mine and we can have a onesie day!", I said excited, but that excitement faded away quickly because I realized how lame I sounded.

Please don't laugh at me

"Alright. But put on that one with the hearts."

"How did you know I had that?"

"You thought I never looked through your closet while you were in the bathroom?"

"That's creepy."

He shrugged and smirked, which made me roll my eyes.

"I have to go home to get my clothes, but I'll be back."

I quickly dressed up with the clothes from last night-except of the tights, and rushed to the door.

"Wait where's my kiss?", he asked just as I opened the door.

"Um-okay."

Those are not butterflies in my stomach, I'm just hungry

I went to his bed and bent down, pecking his lips and he lifted my skirt as I turned around, making me yelp. I made a step towards the door but I stopped.

"Niall."

"What?"

"There's a cat at your door."

"Oh yeah that's Larry's cat."

"Wh-oh god she's cute. What's her name?"

"She doesn't have one. We call her Cat."

"That's lame."